What's new

Video/Tutorial 100% Damage 1 Reset (Themyscira) + Arkham 60% Freeze Combo

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I have two cool interactable combos to show off today.

The first is 100% damage using 2 bars and only one 50/50 reset in the right side corner of Themyscira.

It starts off of pretty much any non traited hit in the corner.

B2
F22
Herculean Might
etc.

The tree is entirely guaranteed as far as I've tested, and after that Trait > Jump Forward > HM sets up perfect meaty HM timing, so the only way to get out of this setup is to wake up for the HM.

The second are 60% and 51% damage guaranteed combos off of the Freeze Pipe on the right side of Arkham Asylum.

You have time to Trait > Teleport/Dash > F22 after the freeze every time. As usual the command grab is guaranteed after F22.

Maybe this didn't need a new thread but I thought they were really cool =[

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
SHAZAMMMM! This is sick. I know this ain't where to discuss it but can Shazam get this big damage with trait off his crouching grab?

OnlineRon91

Joker++
I'm glad you did make a new thread, combos like these can often go unseen in combo threads. The video demonstrations were also helpful, and I learned from you that Shazam's trait can be safely used after a hard knockdown interactible. Thanks :)

I$AAC

Noob
Nice combo Chef. And yes the tree is guaranteed. I found stuff similar to this with other characters (Supes, doomsday, etc)

This also works with the Wayne Manson/Metropolis corner cars

Edit: off topic, but if you want to brainstorm some interact able setups and make a video I'm down. I already have a few characters so far but the PC that my capture software is on died :(

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
yeah that 2nd freeze one is guaranteed, thats really freakin good actually. i wonder i lobobobo has anything like this?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I have two cool interactable combos to show off today.

The first is 100% damage using 2 bars and only one 50/50 reset in the right side corner of Themyscira.

It starts off of pretty much any non traited hit in the corner.

B2
F22
Herculean Might
etc.

The tree is entirely guaranteed as far as I've tested, and after that Trait > Jump Forward > HM sets up perfect meaty HM timing, so the only way to get out of this setup is to wake up for the HM.

The second are 60% and 51% damage guaranteed combos off of the Freeze Pipe on the right side of Arkham Asylum.

You have time to Trait > Teleport/Dash > F22 after the freeze every time. As usual the command grab is guaranteed after F22.

Maybe this didn't need a new thread but I thought they were really cool =[

Those combos aren't practical at all. They will die before the end of it in a real game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Here's another one I just recorded.

It's escapeable on the Interactable and the command grab, but only if they do a wakeup attack, so it can be baited.

Forward Tele > HM is perfect meaty timing in this setup.

perfectghast

Just throw it out, and hope for the best!
Here's another one I just recorded.

It's escapeable on the Interactable and the command grab, but only if they do a wakeup attack, so it can be baited.

Forward Tele > HM is perfect meaty timing in this setup.
The Foward Teleport into the interactble was my idea! lol good find Chef.

perfectghast

lol was it?

at first I was doing the 2 that reverses position into interactable but that didn't work if they didn't tech roll so I just improvised
yeah dude lol look at my post with the 94% 2 resets in the lagoon on this post. I do ji2,f223,112,122,11 into foward teleport into the interactable.

perfectghast

Shazam corner set up with interactable in watch tower. 40% combo plus 18% guaranteed from OTG interactable. Can't be tech rolled, and cant do a wake up attack. Only options are to guess after the D2 to block high or block low for a 50/50 with HM or AC. Or options are to push block the D2 or to eat the d2 and let HM or AC whiff now if you bait them to eat it you can full combo punish after the confirmed D2. JI2, F223, 112, 122, 122 xx DB1 mb, 2 xx interactable, dash, d2 xx AC or HM or full combo punish. I blocked high then low, and tried to mash super since supes is 2 frames. If you connect off the AC or HM you can mb for up to damage of 85% and up for just 2 bars.