What's new

1/22... Kombat Network Comes Full Force, "Revolution X"

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I quit the game many months ago and I'm running tournaments for it. I think you should come out, UMK3 machine in the house.

OK guys, thanks for the updates, here's another update, I'm just putting everyone on the list into one and least certainty towards the end.

1. CD Jr
2. REO
3. Crazy Domincan
4. Maxter
5. DarkRob
6. jamessmk
7. NYChrisG
8. Riu48
9. Check
10. SwiftTomHanks
11. Scoot Magee
12. KT Smith
13. blueNINE
14. xxteefxx
15. J360
16. AC1984
17. DarkNatas
18. rev0lver
19. Interloko
20. Casselman
21. Steve N
22. Hitoshura
23. Comeback Kyle
24. kergon
25. Death
26. PimpUigi
27. Bear
28. Shadow Zero Kyo
29. Skkra
30. Cibernetico
31. variable
32. BustaUppa
33. tjanuranus
34. Kazi
35. Oblivion
36. MKPeanuts
37. CptXecution
38. John N
39. Doug L
40. Sabin

Of course don't forget, 9.95Phil, Summoning, LI Joe, Sweet Johnny Cage, Jon Loor, Sushi, and myself will all be in attendance. Altogether I'm expecting between 32 and 50 people. Keep pushing for more players if you know anyone in the tri-state looking for a tournament fix. Thanks guys!

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
All this time I thought this tourney was Saturday until J360 informed me its Sunday (apparently I can't read). Football Sunday...... I can't make it, take me off the confirmed list :(

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Haha I was worried about football issues. The game will probably be on in the place...

Well the good thing is, if you are a local football fan, the Giants game is the late night game with the Patriots/Ravens game being the early one.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Haha I was worried about football issues. The game will probably be on in the place...
I appreciate that but I already have plans with my football team (mostly Giant fans) for the game. Really wanted to bust out the Reptile costume ! Looks like it will have to wait till Revolution X2!

Would anyone like to practice this week? I have a nice setup at my place or I can drive somewhere. I just want to get some good offline competition.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
This looks tournament is looking so legit; an MK tournament with the focus on MK. I'll see you there, people. HYPPPE.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Is there anybody who could give me a ride to this? I'm in Manhattan but I'll travel as far as the subway reaches if someone has room. Otherwise I won't be able to go.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
rev0lver I will ask around to see if anyone can pick you up. Might be something we can do. As for the list, here's another update.

1. CD Jr
2. REO
3. Crazy Dominican
4. Maxter
5. DarkRob
6. jamessmk
7. NYChrisG
8. Riu48
9. Check
10. SwiftTomHanks
11. Scoot Magee
12. KT Smith
13. blueNINE
14. xxteefxx
15. J360
16. AC1984
17. DarkNatas
18. rev0lver
19. Interloko
20. Casselman
21. Steve N
22. Hitoshura
23. Comeback Kyle
24. kergon
25. Death
26. PimpUigi
27. Bear
28. Shadow Zero Kyo
29. Skkra
30. Cibernetico
31. variable
32. BustaUppa
33. tjanuranus
34. Kazi
35. Oblivion
36. MKPeanuts
37. CptXecution
38. John N
39. Doug L
40. Sabin

As players drop off we're getting more towards the turnout I expected. I am still not expecting more than 32 but if we do I'd be very happy. The total number of players in the building for MK will still be between 30 and 40 I believe, and if the venue gets some more locals in we could get up to 50. I gave them some printouts of the banner to pass around and post in the place so any traffic this week could get drawn in.

UMK3 machine was up and running tonight with some minor monitor pulsing. Might be due to the fact that it hadn't been on for a while, or a crossed wire somewhere. Whatever the case may be it's on and playable and they said people were playing it the instant it was working. We also have ever other MK available as well. There's an MK1 machine they are hoping to have going. I may suggest them putting our MKII board in there as well as a second option, and keeping UMK3 and MK4 in our machine on the changer board.

Is there anybody who could give me a ride to this? I'm in Manhattan but I'll travel as far as the subway reaches if someone has room. Otherwise I won't be able to go.
Can you take the train to my area? I live in Jamesburg and we have a train near here. I can pick you up there if you need it and give you a ride.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I'm looking for transportation. If I can get a ride with anybody I will throw in gas money or whatever. If anyone has room send me a pm and let me know.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Went to the place again tonight to make sure UMK3 was still ok and chat with the owner. The monitor was fuzzing in and out a bit when it first got there but it seems better tonight after they tweaked it. I believe there will be 6 to 8 locals for MK9 based on current interest so whatever numbers we get, plus the locals should definitely put us around 40+ players.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
who still needs a ride? i have a list of people going that may be able to pick some of you guys up please let us know who is having trouble getting here

Thanks!