What's new

1,2 Freddy's coming for you...

Creepy00

Noob
I wanted an Mk character but I'm not going to whine over this, it's still okay. He fits, so w/e.

At 1:00 on the trailer. His teleport STUNS Reptile. I don't care what character you are, that shit is sick.
Watch reptile head getting hit by Freedy spell. Watch trailer again.

JrK

Probably Drunk
I am glad we didn't get a rehashed previous fighter. I wanted something 100% fresh, but this is ok. The people acting like NRS just slept with their wife, beat their kid, and kicked their dog need to realign their priorities.

I just hope he doesn't have too crazy of a skill set, and gimmicky play.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
His fatalities look awesome. I don't really care that he is in there as long as the game doesn't stray to far away from the MK feel we all love. When you think about it... if Freddy was to be in a game especially a fighting one MK would be his best bet lol.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Yea If I had to choose id rather have a MK character, but it is what it is. Either Tanya, or Freddy, and at this point you have to ask yourself would you rather eat a turd sandwich or a turd sandwich with mustard..well id take the one with mustard but either way its still a turd sandwich.

Kwon

---->----
Yea If I had to choose id rather have a MK character, but it is what it is. Either Tanya, or Freddy, and at this point you have to ask yourself would you rather eat a turd sandwich or a turd sandwich with mustard..well id take the one with mustard but either way its still a turd sandwich.
Nice comparison! :D

I'd rather have the turd sandwich w the mustard (Tanya)!

aj1701

Noob
Regardless of your opinion, he's now an official character. You're going to see him in tournaments, more than likely, and you're going to have to learn to deal with him.

Quite frankly, I love it. The series already jumped the shark by bringing in Kratos, this is just as ridiculous, but at least he fits more than Kratos does.
Kratos fits pretty well. If you want to say MK jumped the shark, it was before this. When I heard there was a new MK game, I was psyched. Then I heard it was MKvsDC. I really thought there'd never be another MK again. MK9 has been great so far.

I've got so many mixed feelings bout this, people need to be more open minded about it though.

I was hoping for Khameleon/Cyber Smoke.

babalook

Noob
he looks like a solid ass character i mean
1. the move were he sticks his hand in the gound and it comes up under thier feet launches any were , and it looks like the EX version forces stand
2. low projectile
3.high projectile
4.what look like a up skull like thing that leaves them sleeping
5. pretty decent looking combos

MKTunka

Noob
It's not that I'm super pissed. But gimmick characters cheapin the franchise... And to be honest after you use them two or three times you get over them... But I'm not going to complain the only time I see my self using him is if there is a Jason to download and I play them against a friend... It better come with some sweet klassic skins.

Kwon

---->----
It's not that I'm super pissed. But gimmick characters cheapin the franchise...
It sure does, hopefully there will be no more gimmick-characters from now on, and that they focus on the core.

It is of course understandable WHY they did it, understandable albeit disappointing.

Time to sleep!

Kombo

Noob
WTF?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'm glad about Freddy Krueger being announced. It allows me to clearly distinguish who on these forums is and is not an absolute idiot.

Everybody needs to shut the fuck up about BAAAAAAAAAW I WANTED SOMEONE ELSE BAAAAAAAAAW, like someone owes them something or whatever the psychology behind this jackassery is. All it is is a skin and a name. Pretend he's Kabal's fedora wearing hipster cousin and holy shit, new character.

Everyone is so retarded.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
I'm glad about Freddy Krueger being announced. It allows me to clearly distinguish who on these forums is and is not an absolute idiot.

Everybody needs to shut the fuck up about BAAAAAAAAAW I WANTED SOMEONE ELSE BAAAAAAAAAW, like someone owes them something or whatever the psychology behind this jackassery is. All it is is a skin and a name. Pretend he's Kabal's fedora wearing hipster cousin and holy shit, new character.

Everyone is so retarded.
The thread is for discussing Freddy and are opinions on the matter. Im glad you said you are happy with freddy its the only thing in your statement thats valid, but thanks for calling us a bunch of retards and bringing hostility into the mix. As my comment is concerned I don't really care he is here. Its not going to stop me from doing what I do.

Kombo

Noob

Everyone is so retarded.
So we are retartds for wanting someone else? I really could care less about him being in the game but I can't say I wasn't hoping for someone else. And weren't you in the other fourm saying how this was like NRS shitting on us or something?