What's new

1,2 Freddy's coming for you...

Hat tier in full effect, but seriously? Wasnt kratos bad enough there is a bunch of wanted mk characters yet they went outside the cast again.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
People complaining about it not being an old MK character need to lay off a little. You've been given rain and kenshi, let NRS make a bit of cash with Freddy. You haven't even played as him yet, give him a chance.

Anyway, I'm excited.

Xess

Noob
It just seems like THE most random character they could've come up with. I mean, i get that he fits the brutal nature of the mk universe, but still....deep in my heart i keep hoping NRS is trollin' hard

It's going to be such a waste of money, because the 50%+ players online who hate this idea will not download the compatability pack. I refuse. It almost makes me want to quit playing.

Regardless of your opinion, he's now an official character. You're going to see him in tournaments, more than likely, and you're going to have to learn to deal with him.

Quite frankly, I love it. The series already jumped the shark by bringing in Kratos, this is just as ridiculous, but at least he fits more than Kratos does.

Regardless of your opinion, he's now an official character. You're going to see him in tournaments, more than likely, and you're going to have to learn to deal with him.

Quite frankly, I love it. The series already jumped the shark by bringing in Kratos, this is just as ridiculous, but at least he fits more than Kratos does.
Arent DLC characters banned in tournaments?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Freddy at tournaments?

The first thing that comes to mind is that he will be treated like Kratos and be banned. But, who knows... maybe it'll be different.

I personally wanted an MK character...

I just don't get it did we do something to offend NRS? what the hell would posses them to give us another gimmick character didn't they learn from kratos nobody wants them? it just doesn't make sense they have to be trolling or something because this is just plain stupid.

Freddy at tournaments?

The first thing that comes to mind is that he will be treated like Kratos and be banned. But, who knows... maybe it'll be different.

I personally wanted an MK character...
Why would he be treated like Kratos? He's not console exclusive.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I had heard rumors about Freddy and Jason being in this game but, I was not expecting them. I am not sure what to think. At first glance I am dissapointed I was hoping for a classic mk character but, but he may grow on me. We will just have to wait to find out. Back to the lab with reptile,smoke,and rain.

Creepy00

Noob
I Like his Stagger move that one that made reptile sleep in the trailer, can see his trade will be worth it as sub and cyrax. :D

I wanted an Mk character but I'm not going to whine over this, it's still okay. He fits, so w/e.

At 1:00 on the trailer. His teleport STUNS Reptile. I don't care what character you are, that shit is sick.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
So... what happens for the babality... does he transform into a baby and then... Kill himself?