What's new

Video/Tutorial Zod's Trait: A Close Look (includes frame data in slow motion)

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
This is, first and foremost, supposed to be an informative video about Zod's trait, but I also show some set ups and ideas to spark people's interest.

Trait frame data from the video:
Zod's recovery after activating trait = 50 frames
Frames before 1st slash = 97 frames
Active frames of trait from 1st slash = 202

Hitstun on trait slash = 32 frames
Blockstun on trait slash = 25 frames
Advantage on trait grab = -20 frames
Start up on slash and grab = 13 frames

AK Pig Of The Hut
Marcus
EGP Wonder_Chef
Colonel-Gilgamesh

Attachments

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
Zod trait still glitches. I don't know how to make it happen but letting the d4 grab kill was a part of it.
Basically the same glitch as before, just no flailing arms.

SimSim

Thanks for the nice comments guys! And SaJa I might record some matches if I find opponents without much lag:)
Haven't seen the new trait glitch outside of a video, so it seems pretty rare to happen now at least!

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Thanks for the nice comments guys! And SaJa I might record some matches if I find opponents without much lag:)
Haven't seen the new trait glitch outside of a video, so it seems pretty rare to happen now at least!

Do you play on psn europ or xbox ?

SimSim

Not really any slow motion in the video, but freeze frames at least:p Still thanks for the instant frontpage:)

AtrocitusDX

Great video dude! I'am totally stealing some of this, my only gripe is why aren't you using the Man of Steel Skin :confused: lol jk (sorta of) anyway thanks for the vid.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Amazing video.

One question: after the background bounce, do you have control over which side the dash > neutral jump lands on?