What's new

Zod Confirmed for IGAU via video from E3; Official Confirmation coming tonight on Conan

Mulder

King of Heroes
I do like Scorpion. I just don't like his new costume. :p
I mean they butchered Batgirl and Lobo is worse than Kano. So 1 for 4 wouldn't cut it for me.

Says the Godzilla fan!

I agree though. I don't mind cheesy.
Lobo's not butchered. He's fine. He needs buffs. Batgirl is what happens when you try way to hard to make a character unique sadly. :/ If they used Cass things would've went much smoother with Batgirl. As for Scorps' new look I thought you liked it?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Lobo's not butchered. He's fine. He needs buffs. Batgirl is what happens when you try way to hard to make a character unique sadly. :/ If they used Cass things would've went much smoother with Batgirl. As for Scorps' new look I thought you liked it?
I meant to add a comma with the "and". I don't think Lobo is butchered. I just think he is probably the placed last.

I don't mind his new look... but I wouldn't say I like it. I did at first... but the more I got used to it... the more I wished Jim Lee didn't design a costume for him.

MashBot

You're over matched.
I know right. If Black Adam's cross arms is proof he is overconfident, then Zod's arms behind his back is proof he has a god complex.
Good eye nice catch. Do you guys think I should get the season pass or just zod? It's only ten bucks more even though I don't play any of the others dlc. And what all skins come with the pass

I'll... use my suspension of disbelief to think that's an asteroid that doesn't seem like it's moving because he's going pretty fast... that moon is really small!

Mulder

King of Heroes
I meant to add a comma with the "and". I don't think Lobo is butchered. I just think he is probably the placed last.

I don't mind his new look... but I wouldn't say I like it. I did at first... but the more I got used to it... the more I wished Jim Lee didn't design a costume for him.
1. Ah I see

2. I like the design.......:eek:ops

3. I'm getting kind of sick of Injustice. :/ Maybe I've overplayed it I don't know. But nothing about it excites me anymore.