What's new

Zod Confirmed for IGAU via video from E3; Official Confirmation coming tonight on Conan

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I am really liking his redesign. I know a lot of people were iffy about him being bald. I can say that I really like the new look a lot. His super is probably one of the best in the game. Overall I am very impressed. I am also glad he is finally confirmed.
Super is opposite Doomsday (not gonna take you to center of the earth.. Gonna put you through moon) + Darkseid (level transition) eye beams... Meeeeh...

Is it me or is he wearing Baird goggles? I love those Baird goggles.. Hahaha..

cannot wait to use my second main! been waiting for this since he was rumored and now hes finally here!!!!! #TeamZod #TeamZod #TeamZod

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
His super imo is the best in the game... but I guess that's not saying much because most sucked tbh

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Super is opposite Doomsday (not gonna take you to center of the earth.. Gonna put you through moon) + Darkseid (level transition) eye beams... Meeeeh...

Is it me or is he wearing Baird goggles? I love those Baird goggles.. Hahaha..
I don't know... the very notion that he slams you through the moon is epic. I mean come one... he put him through a moon! It doesn't get much better than that.

Visually it looks kind of cheesy... but the concept is badass.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
The design doesn't bother me too much, but I would kill for a Man of Steel skin. Please NRS, Man of Steel skins for Zod and Supes! :) Wondering if any of the DLC characters are gonna get DLC skins though, since no DLC char in MK9 did get a single one. :/

I don't know... the very notion that he slams you through the moon is epic. I mean come one... he put him through a moon! It doesn't get much better than that.

Visually it looks kind of cheesy... but the concept is badass.
Cheesy is not bad.

Some of the most awesome iconic moments are cheesy. That was awesome man, it looked like it belong in a big budget blockbuster or an anime with OP god sues.

I mean that in a good way.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I thought you liked Scorps? :(
I do like Scorpion. I just don't like his new costume. :p
I mean they butchered Batgirl and Lobo is worse than Kano. So 1 for 4 wouldn't cut it for me.

Cheesy is not bad.

Some of the most awesome iconic moments are cheesy. That was awesome man, it looked like it belong in a big budget blockbuster or an anime with OP god sues.

I mean that in a good way.
Says the Godzilla fan!

I agree though. I don't mind cheesy.