What's new

Your top 5 games?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
  1. Killer7 (Gamecube)
  2. No More Heroes (Ps3 HD remaster)
  3. Silent Hill 2/3 (It's honestly too hard to decide)
  4. Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
  5. Metroid Prime
Other games that are in my favorites but not top 5 worthy, or in any particular order.
  • Parasite Eve
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Jet Set Radio Future
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Dark Souls
  • Resident Evil (Gamecube REmake)
  • Ikaruga
  • Rez
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga I & II
  • Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
  • Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
  • Megaman Legends
  • Shadows of the Damned
  • Splatterhouse (Ps3)
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

@ZigZag You're the first person I've ever seen who not only likes Halo 4, but also thinks it's the best one.

Here's my 3x3 because 5 is too little (have to replace Half Life).

System Shock 2!!! *hnnnnnnnnngggghhhhh*

Last edited:
Best JRPG in a long time, dude. I wish they would have made a sequel.
Yeah the game didnt sell well in america but did in japan. So they dont want to take that risk i guess lol if they were to make one it will be for ps4 b/c it would make a killing in japan. I think the best jrpg ive ever played is def tales of vesperia. I beat that game 100% 3 times and enjoyed every bit of it

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
MGS Peace walker
Socom Combined Assault 2 (Best online experience i've ever had)
GTA San Andreas
SmackDown vs Raw 2006
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2

E

Eldriken

Yeah the game didnt sell well in america but did in japan. So they dont want to take that risk i guess lol if they were to make one it will be for ps4 b/c it would make a killing in japan. I think the best jrpg ive ever played is def tales of vesperia. I beat that game 100% 3 times and enjoyed every bit of it
Dude! Tales of Vesperia is one of my other favorites.

I would recommend playing Tales of Graces f if you haven't. It's just as good.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Putting only five games on a list is absolutely unfair to anyone who's owned any console over the past two console generations.

There are too many "games", of too many varieties, each perfect in different, but numerous ways.

I can't do it. I love videogames more than anything, but I simply can't contribute a list.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
1. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Mario 64
4. Mario Kart 64
5. Metal Gear Series

from the top of my head:

Splinter Cell (mainly 1-4)
Zelda
Mortal Kombat
Elder Scrolls
Mario Kart
Bioware games before DA 2

@ZigZag You're the first person I've ever seen who not only likes Halo 4, but also thinks it's the best one.

Here's my 3x3 because 5 is too little (have to replace Half Life).

pc master race.... some1 takes pride in their video game choices. me rikey...:DOGE

this is equilavent to someone asking a person what their favorite books are and they are like um... "Moby dick, frankenstein, catcher in the rye, to kill a mockingbird.."

Ever? Dear god...

In no order:

Uncharted 2
Bioshock
Tomb Raider (series, but 1,2 and the reboot mostly)
Dead Space
Resident Evil (series again, but 1, 2, REmake, and CV are where it's at for me)
for us bioshock fans...

bioshock 1 = best game and story

bioshock 2 = best gameplay

bioshock infinite = best visuals?

burial at sea part 2 = should have been an entire game because it was by far the best gameplay ever?

am i correct????

Hades

Noob
My list in order 1-5

Dead space 2 - That scene in chapter 5 when you fight the brute and it chases you through the hallway. DAMN, I had to put my controller down and think about what just happened after that. It was just so well structured in terms of gameplay to cutscene cinematics, it sent shivers up my spine...

Bioshock 1 - Story line was insane, game was aesthetically ridiculous for 2006, gameplay was unbelievable and the added plasmids and whatnot were freaking insane when i first picked this game up.

Pokemon sapphire/ruby/emerald - Definitely my favourite pokemon game(s) just in terms of gyms, pokemon in the game and childhood nostalgia

Modern warfare 2 - My most played multiplayer game. didn't like black ops 1 or mw 3 so I played this game for like 4 years. 35 days gameplay on it and I still enjoy it.

Gears of war 3 - Mostly for the wallbouncing and sick kills you get in multiplayer. Also i swear theres no better feeling in gaming than wrecking the whole enemy team wallbouncing around popping domes with the gnasher :)

Hades

Noob
I truly miss it as a game. It became really bad. I remember playing it with all my friends, those were the days man.
They released a new version of runescape called runescape 2007. The game basically has runescape graphics and gameplay from 2007. So the skills stopped at hunter, theres actually quite a lot of people playing it, including me

Donkey kong
omg dk2... those levels where they have wind and crazy red bees and vines all around you and you have to manage the parrots flight are seriously quite possibly the hardest platformer levels i have played maybe outside of super meatboy.... super meatboy is so godlike.

or dk64 is a very underrated game

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Donkey Kong Country 2
Banjo Kazooie
Mortal Kombat 9
Dark Souls
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Runners Up:
Jet Set Radio
Bioshock Infinite
Injustice
Team Fortress 2 (before they mercilessly killed it)
Super Smash Bros. Melee

My list in order 1-5

Dead space 2 - That scene in chapter 5 when you fight the brute and it chases you through the hallway. DAMN, I had to put my controller down and think about what just happened after that. It was just so well structured in terms of gameplay to cutscene cinematics, it sent shivers up my spine...

Bioshock 1 - Story line was insane, game was aesthetically ridiculous for 2006, gameplay was unbelievable and the added plasmids and whatnot were freaking insane when i first picked this game up.

Pokemon sapphire/ruby/emerald - Definitely my favourite pokemon game(s) just in terms of gyms, pokemon in the game and childhood nostalgia

Modern warfare 2 - My most played multiplayer game. didn't like black ops 1 or mw 3 so I played this game for like 4 years. 35 days gameplay on it and I still enjoy it.

Gears of war 3 - Mostly for the wallbouncing and sick kills you get in multiplayer. Also i swear theres no better feeling in gaming than wrecking the whole enemy team wallbouncing around popping domes with the gnasher :)
BIoshock has been a step in the right direction for games. SO is airmech arena (rts moba) Combining genres (similar to the music industry) can provide such an in depth gaming experience if done right. Give me an first person arena game with classes that have fighting moves different projectiles/guns/spells/abilities with environmental manipulation and all that jazz. Throw some rpg into my fighting games, or rts/moba.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
for us bioshock fans...

bioshock 1 = best game and story

bioshock 2 = best gameplay

bioshock infinite = best visuals?

burial at sea part 2 = should have been an entire game because it was by far the best gameplay ever?

am i correct????
Yup, you pretty much nailed it lol

JLG

Noob
In no particular order:

Quake 2 (Loki's Minions Capture the Flag mod, especially)
The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
Battlefield 1942
Tekken 2 (Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken 5 Dark Reign were also good)
Fallout 3

I also logged a lot of hours playing World of Warcraft for about four years, but I sometimes think I did that only because of the necessary grind.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
To hell with you! this was the death of splinter cell (which would be on my top 5)
What?! Why?! Name another game that allowed you to kill multiple enemies and make it seem like a movie scene like that...