What's new

Your experience with the new "Meter Burn Back Three"

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hmm, it seems that a few characters where indirectly or decently buffed with the MB B3/F3 buff, and some of the characters who had a shitty damage output now can do pretty good damage.

Only this buff alone seems to me that will make a huge game changing, specially not only because of the damage, but now it makes more sense the usage of Bounce Cancels, which weren't worth a shot before. I'm almost confident that will be part of the main game due its other uses.

With this alone a few things in the game will have to be taken in consideration since the meter building system has changed slightly if i can recall correctly.

Now Meter Management will enter in play even more if it was already taken in consideration vefore, lots of things in this game takes meter, such as Push block, Interactables with armor, MB moves, MB B3/F3, Wager.

What are your recent experience since the last patch?
What do you predict in game changing not far from this point? Are you positive?

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
that's bc superman is still good. He's just not stupid to deal with for certain chars like Ares and He actually might struggle now. Struggle is good. It makes you stronger.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I wouldn't know my meter gets burned automatically from pushblocking whatever it wants.Also all characters that could land meterless b3 or f3 got a huge buff.
Indeed. I can safely name Killer Frost, possibly Raven too, Aquaman's damage was good already, now with the MB B3 should return to his good old days of 42 to45% damage
Deathstroke get's Unclachable 29% with Trait set-up using 2 bars :REO
That unclashable is universal, Green Arrow can do this as well, in fact i won a match with this today, 2 MB B3 and rounds he was done lol.

You guys can't imagine how Salty my nephew is right now, he now has to actually learn the game instead of relying purely on interactables, Jump, senseless zoning.

Sunday should be interesting, hehehe.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Indeed. I can safely name Killer Frost, possibly Raven too, Aquaman's damage was good already, now with the MB B3 should return to his good old days of 42 to45% damage

That unclashable is universal, Green Arrow can do this as well, in fact i won a match with this today, 2 MB B3 and rounds he was done lol.

You guys can't imagine how Salty my nephew is right now, he now has to actually learn the game instead of relying purely on interactables, Jump, senseless zoning.

Sunday should be interesting, hehehe.

But DS gets a Trait set-up from the unclashable which leads to Unblockable damage.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Can someone clear this up for me because I'm getting conflicted answers. If you do the mbb3 and you take a hit and lose your armor do you still get extra damage Like if say you mbb3 Hawkgirls mace charge?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Can someone clear this up for me because I'm getting conflicted answers. If you do the mbb3 and you take a hit and lose your armor do you still get extra damage Like if say you mbb3 Hawkgirls mace charge?
No. If you get hit while you're armored, then it inflicts the regular 11%.