What's new

Youmacon Presents: Michigan Masters Injustice Results (10/31/14-11/2/14)

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It was his first tournament since TFC last year lol. He actually didn't do bad for not playing that much, he beat some good people and had some close clutch matches
he was on my team in the team tourny when we played you p2w and i forgot. It was hella close for no reason haha.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Oh yeah and Idk if anyone here cares about or pays attention to pokemon tournaments, but my little bro placed 3rd in the Pokemon X/Y tournament this weekend

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Also, can I note that this is the third time JDM switching characters is what fucked me over? TWICE in one Ranbats: switched from GL to Aquaman after losing 1-2, won 3-2 then, in Grand Finals, switched from Aquaman to GL after losing 0-2 and won 3-2 and, of course, this past Youma. STICK WITH ONE CHARACTER SO I CAN BEAT YOU DAMMIT

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Also, can I note that this is the third time JDM switching characters is what fucked me over? TWICE in one Ranbats: switched from GL to Aquaman after losing 1-2, won 3-2 then, in Grand Finals, switched from Aquaman to GL after losing 0-2 and won 3-2 and, of course, this past Youma. STICK WITH ONE CHARACTER SO I CAN BEAT YOU DAMMIT
(Complete meta) :)

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
he's such a Teir whore

gpmoney

I think he said 20 or 30, I didn't even know he was that good at Pokemon tho that's what's up. He's lucky I didn't enter :) lol jk I'm proud of him
dayum they had more entrants than injustice lol. I wanted my younger bro to enter pokemon but he had to run the stream.

JDM

Noob
LMFAO. It's like, I'm always off with one character at a time. My GL was doing awful that one time we played, my AM did bad this time. :(

Sorry mann

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'm trying to look through the stream and find my match vs this Hawkgirl player, I can't find it anywhere. If anyone could find it that would be tight

gpmoney

@Compbros @FOREVER KING we had to cut up all the games that where streamed. injustice should be uploaded by Sat. Sorry TYM never informed me you replied lol. Its all on my bros laptop so I gotta have em get me the vids. I asked if he needed help compbros but he said he was ok he just had to cut more than injustice. I think there was a bigger want for SF, and marvel lol