What's new

You'll Probably Like [Injustice Character] If You Like [MK9 Character] Because....

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Sinestro seemed kind of Shang Tsung, what do you think? He had the short, medium, long pops out of the ground in succession carrying Superman.
agreed.hasent he got like triple straight fireballs aswell? sinestro hella interesting,tbh most of the cast do atm.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Based upon current, non-tier related character preferences, and what we've seen thus far of Injustice characters, which Injustice characters do you think will play with similar styles to which MK9 characters?
There are undoubtedly some character types we've never even seen before, such as grappling seen from Grundy, and Bane-
and loads of new move concepts, as well as some new changes to the fundamentals of the game-
But most of you are also probably having similar thoughts, trying to decide who your main will be, based upon either gameplay or character devotion- but very few of us have organized our thiughts in the form of a thread.
Which MK9 character players will most easily transition into which Injustice characters?

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I figured Ermac -- Raven would be the most obvious one in the world. But this was what I saw from the Raven Trailer released a few weeks before the game came out so I doubt anybody saw it.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Some of us should feel really dumb right about now. I know I do.

Glad I left the birdress for a fucking God.