What's new

General/Other - Leatherface XL The LeatherRealm - Leatherface General Discussion Thread

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
I can take that, the ex version of it is +30 xD
But yes, makes no sense, same as Kenshi overhead spirit being -1 on hit since the beggining of the times...
The whole point of restands is for you to be able to follow up with pressure.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Does anybody find is strange that there's no blockstrings listed for 3, but yet he has a command normal thats is F3 :confused:

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Safe Blockstrings:
B12, 22, 22U2, F21, 12(with Saw & Up Saw)

Armor Breaking properties:

F3 xx EX Spinning Saw

F21 xx EX Spinning Saw

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Ye , also its safe from max distance ,good for run in /jump in attempts. Good to mix it up with bf3 in mid range.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I think Killer and Butcher are fantastic, but I think Pretty Lady is pretty terrible. The recovery on the chainsaws plus the fact they have like no hit advantage just makes it hard to zone anyone. On top of the fact that the instant airs have small hitboxes.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Leatherface's F1 whiffs 100% of the time on crouch blocking opponents that are not considered "Large" characters mid screen and the corner varies between characters some all the time and some none at all

characters that can be hit by f1 in crouch block midscreen: tremor, goro, predator, jason, Kotal, and Ferra/torr
On kenshi it misses almost exactly 50% but hits all the time in the corner

Steven_a

Light Bringer
Leatherface's F1 whiffs 100% of the time on crouch blocking opponents that are not considered "Large" characters mid screen and the corner varies between characters some all the time and some none at all

characters that can be hit by f1 in crouch block midscreen: tremor, goro, predator, jason, Kotal, and Ferra/torr
Yeah i noticed this a few minutes. What really sucks is that outside of butcher, he doesn't have any mids with range. s3 and f4 have kinda crappy range so you won't be hitting anyone crouching besides being nuts to face range.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
For people who are having some difficulties using F1 after a restand to apply more pressure might I suggest using:

• B4
  • F3 xx Up ST
  • F4
These option are relatively safe. Hopefully F1 gets fix...

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I think Killer and Butcher are fantastic, but I think Pretty Lady is pretty terrible. The recovery on the chainsaws plus the fact they have like no hit advantage just makes it hard to zone anyone. On top of the fact that the instant airs have small hitboxes.
I had some online luck with Pretry Lady, and it doesn't seem awful. Full screen zoning, and I've been poking people out with his range up close. Not to mention EX wake up db1. Oh the salt. Oh the fun.

themanDan

The saw is family

One of the first things I noticed with him, I hope it gets adjusted.

Kokoko

Somehow
Imo, Pretty Lady isn't "zoning only" variation. You keep a distance to build your meter with projectiles. If you got a bar, play your mix up game face to face and take 35-38% of their health.

The biggest problem is char specific combos. You can't perform f12~db2EX on female characters, for example. Or f12~bd4 after db2EX. That means, you lose your damage.

Last edited: