What's new

www.mkxframedata.com LIVE!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Mobile screwed that up,... thats a good idea but i cant personally record anything, this is just from pause menu data in an easy to read format, if someone has those frames im more than happy to add them.
I have Adobe Premire, i can count frame to frame by using the button log to measure startup and such.
But i don't have a 60FPS capture device, the PS4 captures in 30fps and i have to multiply by 2 to get some numbers, but sometimes isn't as accurate.

I used recently to compare walkspeeds of every character, but that is as far as 30FPS go.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Nice work! Can I ask what the "index test" tab is all about?
Something i was working on a while ago that i stopped bothering with, i hid it instead of deleting it so i can go back late. It was going to be a search/filter that lets you find punishers and list by safety and advantage. Its hard to make work in a live document but i might have it working soon if you download a copy.

Audit

Falls down too much
Something i was working on a while ago that i stopped bothering with, i hid it instead of deleting it so i can go back late. It was going to be a search/filter that lets you find punishers and list by safety and advantage. Its hard to make work in a live document but i might have it working soon if you download a copy.

I couldn't see it until I downloaded a copy, but it was unhidden when I first opened the document. Whatever, it seemed interesting as it was calculating punishes, but I haven't actually looked at the formulas. I'm actually working on a spreadsheet for F/T Lackey involving his projectile invulnerability at the start of his charge and what distance it's effective at, so I was wondering if it could be applied.

Spreadsheets are so fun!

smile

Noob
shinnok's f2 is not +2 on block. I'll test it to find out what it actually is then edit this post.
edit: its -11

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'll get these all added tomorrow, cheers
That post doesnt have the DLC characters IIRC

Jason
Shoulder Charge
Bloodshed
Machete Toss
Hack n Slash
Spine Shatter
Choke Slam
Crippler
Temple Slam
EX Tele(only on wakeup)

Tanya
Split Flip Kick
Low Drill Kick
Devil's Dust(pyro only)
Tonfa Strike(Kobu Jitsu only)

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
That post doesnt have the DLC characters IIRC

Jason
Shoulder Charge
Bloodshed
Machete Toss
Hack n Slash
Spine Shatter
Choke Slam
Crippler
Temple Slam
EX Tele(only on wakeup)

Tanya
Split Flip Kick
Low Drill Kick
Devil's Dust(pyro only)
Tonfa Strike(Kobu Jitsu only)
Thanks, all armoured moves now listed. Or if you play Kenjutsu, all moves updated :p

@Pig Of The Hut

smile

Noob
shinnok B2 is +on block. it feels +2 but can't confirm. Maybe that is what they meant @smile
you seem to be right, funny that b2 is stated as -11. guess someone switched the frame data on accident.
I've updated the list, how did you test this?
i tested with reversals. 11 frame reversals (like d'vorah's ovipositor charge) punish it, while 12 frame reversals (like cyber kano's knives) did not.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
you seem to be right, funny that b2 is stated as -11. guess someone switched the frame data on accident.

i tested with reversals. 11 frame reversals (like d'vorah's ovipositor charge) punish it, while 12 frame reversals (like cyber kano's knives) did not.
So you think B2 is +? Please test and I'll update when confirmed.

shinnok's b2 and f2 are mixed in game (they need to be reversed)

shinnok's b2 is +2 on block, f2 is -11 on block (punished by scorpions takedown)

cassie's b4 and d4 are mixed up in game (they need to be reversed)

cassie'd b4 is punished by 9f reversals(sub0 slide)

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
shinnok's b2 and f2 are mixed in game (they need to be reversed)

shinnok's b2 is +2 on block, f2 is -11 on block (punished by scorpions takedown)

cassie's b4 and d4 are mixed up in game (they need to be reversed)

cassie'd b4 is punished by 9f reversals(sub0 slide)
Updated.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Just an update as it's not been said, the bandwidth on our site was used up in like 3-4 hours of the site going live, as I chose to go with a TERRIBLE hosting option. If anyone is willing to host it then let me know as it would be really handy, but I will work on having it back up before the weekend through whatever means.

Best way to access is to use the Google Sheets link in the first post.

Also @Fraud Blank got a few things looking fishy if you are able to help test!

- Dvorah Xray, Listed as -15 but supposedly it is safe on block?
- Raiden B3,4 ; listed as -2 on block, L,OH. Apparantly hits low,MID and is at least -10? (seen in @Nivek raiden fixes thread)

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Hey guys I got a question. In another thread we were testing the frame data on mileena's s1. And I was wondering if it took a frame to come out of block and do a normal. If It does take a frame then her s1 is 0 and not +2 but if it doesnt then it's +1. The frame data's wrong either way