What's new

www.mkxframedata.com LIVE!

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
AMAMZING

Thanks so much guys, Johnny and D'Vorah have pretty busted data so I'm excited to learn the corrections.

kruderf

Noob
This is amazing, thank you for taking the time to do this! Is there any way to find out what the frame data for Sub Zero's clone shatter is? I assume it is listed under block / hit advantage of "Ice Klone"?

mamasau

Noob
man where did these meatys come from? lol great work! .
I searched around and tried to calculate them, I'm not 100% sure, surely the multi-hitting are wrong :p

how I calculated them(I'm newb in this sort of things, maybe there are mistakes):

meaty block = blockstun - recover (if you consider to hit at the very last active frame)
recover is given
blockstun= block advantage(given) + active frames + recover - 1

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Pretty awesome job guys, since you guys can record with FPS devices, can we get movement data as well?

I mean, know exactly the backdashes and dashes frame data, how invincible they are, how further they go compared to the best one. etc etc.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Pretty awesome job guys, since you guys can record with FPS devices, can we get movement data as well?

I mean, know exactly the backdashes and dashes frame data, how invincible they are, how further they go compared to the best one. etc etc.
Thats a good idea

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Thats a good idea
Mobile screwed that up,... thats a good idea but i cant personally record anything, this is just from pause menu data in an easy to read format, if someone has those frames im more than happy to add them.