What's new

"WWE Immortals", free-2-play game developed by NetherRealm Studios came out this morning!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Glad to see the roster looks decent, I was kinda worried it'd just be Rock/Brock/Cena/Reigns/the dudes who got the promotional renders.

Still salty it's a mobile game though. I've said it before, but an NRS-developed stylized WWE fighting game like this is literally my dream game. Please please please please pleeeaaassee make this a full console game someday. I wanna see this at EVO.

D-Bry looks great, LOVE that he just shows up looking like a normal-ass dude. And that forward walk animation.
I would have loved if this game was the sequel to WWE All Stars, which was INCREDIBLY underrated, in my opinion. It was an over the top 3D fighter essentially. I had sooo much fun with that game and no one seemed to give a shit about it. My Big Show was so cheap, haha.

They could have easily made this a console game and kept the All Stars engine. Man, I'd play the shit out of it if they did that instead.

trufenix

bye felicia
I would have loved if this game was the sequel to WWE All Stars, which was INCREDIBLY underrated, in my opinion. It was an over the top 3D fighter essentially. I had sooo much fun with that game and no one seemed to give a shit about it. My Big Show was so cheap, haha.

They could have easily made this a console game and kept the All Stars engine. Man, I'd play the shit out of it if they did that instead.
Yeah, WWE games are like madden. They sell the same regardless of quality or effort, so no one is going to bother. Every company that tried to make interesting wrestling games is dead and innovation is the box they were buried in.

kantboy-2

Ripper
The best thing about this game is the fact that throw animations have been implemented into the Injustice Ios engine; which means we might get all the regular throws and special throws in the 3.0 version as new attacks for new cards or old cards getting tweaks.

:joker: Back Breaker for Bane.

shig

kool guy
- Armor on every move

- Instant air hat throws

- Unblockable Attitude Adjustment command throw

- Forced to listen to entire theme song prior to every fight
Anything John Cena does has the same sound effect, and it's the full theme song. He takes three steps-- Three instances of his theme song are now playing and it doesn't stop even after you finish the match.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I have an iPhone 6 plus and I support NRS, but wrestling is stupid. A much better FG using very similar mechanics for the iOS platform is Marvel: Contest of Champions. Come at me TYM.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Can't complain since it's free, but you get what you pay for, in this case nothing :p
Freemium isn't the same as free. This game isn't immune from criticism just because there is no up front cost. It's a cash grab for NRS following a well established and proven model to generate micro transactions. Fuck that.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
i liked marvel at first but i kept getting the same 2-star champions every day. after my fourth 2-star Black Bolt i erased that shit

shig

kool guy
This guy here is slowly going through every character and costume to show all their specials:
Just go on his channel, if you want.