What's new

"WWE Immortals", free-2-play game developed by NetherRealm Studios came out this morning!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Yeah yeah, I know it's a dirty free to play mobile game, but how can you resist this sh*t? Plus, it's developed by our boys over at NRS, so we should all support it. Believe it or not, the game "WWE Immortals" just came out this morning. To be honest, it's better than I expected... you can seriously tell that NetherRealm Studios had their hands on this due to the dark nature of really everything, plus every wrestler has ridiculous moves and specials.

I'm downloading it now. Anyone playing it? Check out some videos to see for yourself! From the looks of it, it seems to play very similar to the mobile Injustice: Gods Among Us game.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yeah yeah, I know it's a dirty free to play mobile game, but how can you resist this shit?

Plus, it's developed by our boys over at NRS, so you should support it.

Just came out this morning. I'm downloading it now. Anyone playing it?
is it iOS only? Don't see it on google play

I downloaded it 'cause I thought it would be a nice little time waster.

I've played half an hour or so of it and am already bored to tears from it. It's just the same thing over and over.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I'm waiting for this to hit the Google Play store. I played the Injustice mobile game for probably about half a year. lol....come to think of it, that's much longer than I actually played the console version. :p

John Grizzly

Wow, quickest death of a game ever?

They gave me Sheamus to start out with, so I'm already salty.

It's EXACTLY the Injustice mobile game. I just played for a bit on the shitter at work and unlocked Paige.

Also, anyone find it odd that EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER has some sort of super/elemental power......but all Daniel Bryan gets is a t-shirt and jeans? WHAT IN THE FUCK?

John Grizzly

@John Grizzly I kinda commandeered your post... :)
All good, man. You included all the stuff I should have. I just didn't know if there would be much interest. Everyone should at least give it a try if you're into wrestling/fighters/supporting NRS.

If only Big Show looked this cool in real life...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
All good, man. You included all the stuff I should have. I just didn't know if there would be much interest. Everyone should at least give it a try if you're into wrestling/fighters/supporting NRS.

If only Big Show looked this cool in real life...

I got out of wrestling like 8 years ago... (I got in to it when Cactus Jack returned... Rock/Sock connection, etc). Regardless, if it's being made by NRS... we show them nothing but <3.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Wow, quickest death of a game ever?

They gave me Sheamus to start out with, so I'm already salty.

It's EXACTLY the Injustice mobile game. I just played for a bit on the shitter at work and unlocked Paige.

Also, anyone find it odd that EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER has some sort of super/elemental power......but all Daniel Bryan gets is a t-shirt and jeans? WHAT IN THE FUCK?
He's the Stryker of this game.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Glad to see the roster looks decent, I was kinda worried it'd just be Rock/Brock/Cena/Reigns/the dudes who got the promotional renders.

Still salty it's a mobile game though. I've said it before, but an NRS-developed stylized WWE fighting game like this is literally my dream game. Please please please please pleeeaaassee make this a full console game someday. I wanna see this at EVO.

D-Bry looks great, LOVE that he just shows up looking like a normal-ass dude. And that forward walk animation.