What's new

WW3 Imminent, or are we already there?

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I feel like with the now wide use of the Internet and the free flow of communication (Information and Misinformation), the way people are 'governed' or wars are fought are completely different now than they were 50+ years ago (Excluding Nuclear Weapons). Oil isn't as important as people still believe it to be either, with Tesla Motors releasing all of their patents to the public, allowing for the mass expansion of electric power vehicles, which makes the transportation of product and goods viable without solely relying upon oil.

Secondly, we live in a entertainment and consumer entrained society now, which thrives off of the newfound ability to immediately communicate with others at a given second. This is the biggest boon the general public currently has in the prevention of another World War, which is why it is important in my opinion that we keep the flow of information going by promoting Net Neutrality, otherwise companies that provide our infrastructure will continue to only act in the interest of corporations. If this trend continues, we'll suddenly find ourselves stuck in the middle of modern day slavery worse off than where we are now.

See for example:

While what is happening with Israel/Gaza/Ukraine/China/Russaia/Insert-Country-here is notable and worth mentioning as potential catalysts to a WW3, it's important we don't lose sight of freedoms granted by the innovation of technology. Although the MSM (Mainstream Media) does not represent the opinion of the general populace (They've lost viewer ratings over recent years at an immense scale), it does a good job of diverting attention away from the very issues that exist in our own backyards, in the very same fashion imagined and written by authors such as Huxley and Orwell.

Now here's some food for thought- What if WW3 turns out to be something entirely different and blindsiding such as Corporations and Private Military vs the People?

The Pepsi vs Coke world war is coming. The argument of the taste can only be decided by blood and high dextrose.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Have any of you ever been to Ukraine? You say stuff you have read somewhere, but how do you know it is true? I am telling you that I Personally talk to people who have been there since the whole thing began. You see that is the problem with the world. Instead of the government of the country I live in you say "We". You identify yourself with what you government does! I live in Russia but I am not pro russian, I am just being objective and am telling you things you read about such things aren't always true. I do not support the idea of Russian government taking Crimea, but I don't support the fact that a lot of Russian people in Ukraine are suffering from the actions of radicals( there are several groups of those, of course some are sponsored by Russia but there those whose actions are in no way beneficial to Russia, their actions brought all of the violence to Ukraine ). How old are you people to believe that you government cares about you???
The fact that I don't agree with my government, doesn't make me any less American. But it seems to be a popular trend to condemn all of America lately.

Everyone seems to forget that the real problem is Putin, here.
And maybe the governments don't care so much, but the people sure do. That's enough to change things.

arab spring is fake, is yihadist sprign, also the most important thing is ISIS in syria are rebelds ,but in irak are terrorist.

Crathen

Death is my business
There are other issues that America and other countries have.

Also read the first two sentences in the video. I'm not the guy in the video, and he doesn't speak for me. (I'm still not anti gun policy though)
You can't deny NRA ( the guy is a commentator for NRA and the video is featured on NRA news ) isn't the #1 gun manufacturer industry representative in US. That isn't a small group of people.

You forgot the Italian legal system btw. :p
Remember that time Italy did this?: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/19882019/italian-court-convicts-7-for-no-quake-warning

Nah, but seriously. Just because I live in America, doesn't mean I think we should give Ak-47s to babies or anythng. Nobody should judge people like that.
I remember pretty well and pubblic opinion went ham on that subject , yes italian law is one of the slower and stupidly complex systems out there. It's a problem that isn't ignored.

But we're not saying it's OK because reasons.

And seriously i can't think of ANYONE that would give any type of gun to kids under 18 yo ( wtf is up w the gun required zone idea , that's messed up ) and even after there should be heavy controls if you want a gun.

But guns sell like candy there and to me that's insane.

But again can we stop this argument?We're going hella OT.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
But it seems to be a popular trend to condemn all of America lately.
Haters gonna hate bro.

I veiw America kinda like how I view my career as a police officer. People talk allll sorts of shit about us "meddling" even though half the time our aid was requested, they will talk shit behind our backs and never to our face, and they will curse our name until we are needed and then they will be the first little bitches to run to the phone and dial 911.

I will say this though, if anyone of these dumbasses posting in this thread had spent ANY sort of time in public service (military, police, fire, ect.) and have ever seen anyone in true need they would lay off the "just stay out of it" mentaility.

I will tell ya I used to think like that until I was on a patrol through fallujah and had a little girl who had been oppressed her entir life run up to me with tears in her eyes and thank me for freeing her.

Then I come back and listen to fat and happy asshole preach about how we need to "stay out of it"

Shaazzyam

The reason there is a difference in rocket based fatalities is because Israel has a sophisticated rocket-defense system, basically saying that whatever rockets hamas tries to shoot at Israel they can shoot down. Without that tech, the fatality numbers would without a doubt be different
Again, Israel's actions speak for themselves. I personally cannot defend them, and I think their actions are disgusting. The U.S. govt should not support them.

This is hardly a war, it's completely one sided.

Art

Grave_Intent
Some of our gain is oil, other gains are getting rid of people that would very happily nuke us without hesitation
That being said, I could understand getting rid of crazy turban wearing maniacs, but that's what assassins and espionage is for not all out war.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Again, Israel's actions speak for themselves. I personally cannot defend them, and I think their actions are disgusting. The U.S. govt should not support them.

Thats because israel is a superior fighting force in every way. Of course they are gonna body hamas free

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
That being said, I could understand getting rid of crazy turban wearing maniacs, but that's what assassins and espionage is for not all out war.
But espionage is extremely risky, dangerous, and dirty. A lot of times it doesnt end well. The bay of pigs invasion is a great example of this

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god

And its strategically good to have an ally that doesnt want to bomb the shit out of us just in case shit gets messy in the middle east and there is a WWIII. The entire region, from the western point of view, is about choosing the lesser of two evils. And having israel on our side is much better than adding another enemy to our hate list in that area.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Let me ask you something, who would you rather have in control of the state of Israel, the Israelis that run the gov't now or hamas?
neither tbh both have been too close to all these atrocities for far too long , both want blood , neither want a solution . hamas got elected because israel have been land grabbing for years , in my country some still praise the IRA for blowing up innocent british people back in the 70s -80s but that hatred came about from CERTAIN british people in power , doing something similar to whats been happening in palestine . its a lose lose and its just a perpetual circle of violence

Well wherever you got that assumption it is incorrect. Obama has never really liked Israel and is definitely on the Gazans side. The only ones who think all Muslim nations are terrorist nations are extremist right wingers, I.e Fox News.
What ''assumption'' am I making according to you in the first place? The thing is America in general supports Israel. You say Obama has never really liked Israel, where do you even get this? And I never said people believe that Muslim nations are all terrorist, but a lot of people have a bad view of Muslims because it gets shown like that in the media a lot of the times. Stop exaggerating everything I say...

Shaazzyam

Haters gonna hate bro.

I veiw America kinda like how I view my career as a police officer. People talk allll sorts of shit about us "meddling" even though half the time our aid was requested, they will talk shit behind our backs and never to our face, and they will curse our name until we are needed and then they will be the first little bitches to run to the phone and dial 911.

I will say this though, if anyone of these dumbasses posting in this thread had spent ANY sort of time in public service (military, police, fire, ect.) and have ever seen anyone in true need they would lay off the "just stay out of it" mentaility.

I will tell ya I used to think like that until I was on a patrol through fallujah and had a little girl who had been oppressed her entir life run up to me with tears in her eyes and thank me for freeing her.

Then I come back and listen to fat and happy asshole preach about how we need to "stay out of it"
That's rough.

I agree with what you're saying about helping, but there has to be a better way being "in it" with out spilling blood and fucking up the country even worse in the process.
War shouldn't be our go to option.

Thats because israel is a superior fighting force in every way. Of course they are gonna body hamas free
Well, yeah. You have one country with one of the most advanced technology and weapons in the world (+ support of the superpowers) colonizing and attacking a population that is surviving via International aid ?

No contest. But the problem is there are no 'winnners' in this long war. There is no clear side to root for. Both are equally to blame at this point.

They should be looking for peace.

Last edited:

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
neither tbh both have been too close to all these atrocities for far too long , both want blood , neither want a solution . hamas got elected because israel have been land grabbing for years , in my country some still praise the IRA for blowing up innocent british people back in the 70s -80s but that hatred came about from CERTAIN british people in power , doing something similar to whats been happening in palestine . its a lose lose and its just a perpetual circle of violence
You know what hapoens when no one claims power in israel? Either ISIS or Syria takes control, and i think we can both agree that thats the last thing we want. As i said earlier, its about the lesser of two evils. Israel is the extreme lesser of two evils because NO ONE ELSE IN THE REGION LIKES US

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
That's rough.

I agree with what you're saying about helping, but there has to be a better way being "in it" with out spilling blood and fucking up the country in the process.
War shouldn't be our go to option.

Well, yeah. You have one country with one of the most advanced technology and weapons in the world (+ support of the superpowers) colonizing and attacking a population that is surviving via International aid ?

No contest. But the problem is there are no 'winnners' in this long war. There is no clear side to root for. Both are equally to blame at this point.

They should be looking for peace.
The middle east isnt about peace. Naturally as westerners its what we would like. But unfortunately thats not how middle easterners think. In their world there is a winner and a loser. The winner rules while the loser is oppressed. Its just how things work there and that wont change for quite some time if not ever