What's new

Woundcowboy (Sinestro) vs AK Saltface (Harley) First to 10 Free Steak Dinner on Pig challenge

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If this becomes a thing you can call it Pigs high steaks ft10. Good matches, when Wound was here he beat me 5-0. I'm fairly confident I could take one or two games in a ft100 though
This glorious luscious juicy bone-in/bone out is now offered to EMPEROR_THEO and the west coast crew

ESPECIALLY EGP Wonder_Chef w ZOD in a ft10 vs WoundCowboy who thinks ZOD vs sinestro is 5-5.

Chef I like u, but you're so wrong about this. To prove it I will make exception

U, with ZOD, only have to win 5 games in a ft10

Sounds fair for an even MU

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
This glorious luscious juicy bone-in/bone out is now offered to EMPEROR_THEO and the west coast crew

ESPECIALLY EGP Wonder_Chef w ZOD in a ft10 vs WoundCowboy who thinks ZOD vs sinestro is 5-5.

Chef I like u, but you're so wrong about this. To prove it I will make exception

U, with ZOD, only have to win 5 games in a ft10

Sounds fair for an even MU
jesus, calm down...

why is it that every time someone has a different opinion on a matchup than you, you have to take it so damn personally?

it's annoying man, I don't even play zod anymore because if I do or say anything you gotta make such a big fucking deal out of it

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
What a match i would love to knock Cowboy off his High horse (get it) unfortunately i live in Europe

P.S. Salt face is a monster one match he did anti air gun shots and cut Wound twice with it, i wonder why he stopped doing it, maybe crazy unsafe

Pig Of The Hut

jesus, calm down...

why is it that every time someone has a different opinion on a matchup than you, you have to take it so damn personally?

it's annoying man, I don't even play zod anymore because if I do or say anything you gotta make such a big fucking deal out of it
You can pick him back up pretty easily and show me. Calm down its a free bone-in/out rib eye

Would u be happier w NY strip?

Imagine being a dedicated ZOD main and have everyone else tell u what your MU is but never actually play It or prove it.

I'm asking you to just play it and see for yourself , if you're right you're right and if you're wrong you're wrong

No big deal, you're sort of the only one left to be able to do it

EGP Wonder_Chef

You can pick him back up pretty easily and show me. Calm down its a free bone-in/out rib eye

Would u be happier w NY strip?

Imagine being a dedicated ZOD main and have everyone else tell u what your MU is but never actually play It or prove it.

I'm asking you to just play it and see for yourself , if you're right you're right and if you're wrong you're wrong

No big deal, you're sort of the only one left to be able to do it
fine ill play cowboy in a ft10 with zod who i don't use any more and when I get bodied we can say that you are right

as long as it gets you to just leave me alone

i dropped zod so that you would stop bugging me about stuff like this but it definitely hasn't helped

Pig Of The Hut

fine ill play cowboy in a ft10 with zod who i don't use any more and when I get bodied we can say that you are right

as long as it gets you to just leave me alone

i dropped zod so that you would stop bugging me about stuff like this but it definitely hasn't helped
Good god

Second thought just don't

Didn't expect u to pop off back at me like an abused child

The expected response was: "awesome it'll be cool to play him finally and see what it is"

The response I got was: "ahhhhh STOP IT STOP IT HELp!!!!!!"

Just do your own thing and forget I ever tagged u. You know I argue w Dave a lot and discuss ZOD all the time, when I get to play tom online if Dave tagged me ona similar message I'd respond the way I expected you too.

You have issues

EGP Wonder_Chef

Good god

Second thought just don't

Didn't expect u to pop off back at me like an abused child

The expected response was: "awesome it'll be cool to play him finally and see what it is"

The response I got was: "ahhhhh STOP IT STOP IT HELp!!!!!!"

Just do your own thing and forget I ever tagged u. You know I argue w Dave a lot and discuss ZOD all the time, when I get to play tom online if Dave tagged me on a so list message I'd respond the way I expected you too.

You have issues
I'm just tired of you always jumping on me every time that we disagree on matchup numbers like if I was literally spitting in your face. It's really annoying.

Especially since I haven't played Zod for over a month and I haven't talked about the Zod Sinestro matchup for longer than that.

Pig Of The Hut

I'm just tired of you always jumping on me every time that we disagree on matchup numbers like if I was literally spitting in your face. It's really annoying.

Especially since I haven't played Zod for over a month and I haven't talked about the Zod Sinestro matchup for longer than that.
Yea I get that

And seriously I'll ignore your existence to make u feel better. Just do your thing and ignore this harmless request seriously

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
I love Pig's obsession with naming stuff.
Always a fun discussion.
Ghost of KT Smith, female Sinestro ball named Hitomi...
What else can there be? A lot..

4x4lo8o

Noob
Yea I get that

And seriously I'll ignore your existence to make u feel better. Just do your thing and ignore this harmless request seriously
Do you realize you're sorta making yourself sound like an ass right now?

"Oh, that's cool, I get it. I'll leave you alone.

But you're a huge wuss who can't take a joke. Why can't you take a joke, Chef? What's wrong with you?"

If you and Chef are cool and I'm misinterpreting a joke or something, my bad. But it sounds like you're harassing him. He's just saying that the way you discuss characters and match ups gets too heated and isn't enjoyable for him. I'm guessing it's not the first time anyone's expressed that to you, you can get pretty intense about the game and not everyone's like that. If you really get it, just let it go and stop poking at him

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Epic FT10 Series

WoundCowboy AK SaltFace STORMS CrimsonShadow AK GamerBlake GGA 16 Bit deg222 @PeopleWhoWantToSeeCowboyLoseEventuallyOneDay

Let it be known the following:

Pig went 7-10
Salt Face did best in this series going 8-10
Smarrgasm went either 3-10 or 5-10
Everyone else pretty much bodied
GGA Bodied

I've lost hope in humanity in terms of someone able being able to beat Woundcowboy But then I had a vision, a baby jesus moment, an epiphany and then Yoda spoke to me

And then vision came to me of the one who will bring balance back to the force.

I hereby rest all of our hopes and dreams of cowboy falling to the hands of this man, this soilder.....this Aquaman

Tom Brady

#NewYearsAlcoholKickingIn
BRADY"S BACK<< THERE'S YOUR AQUAMAN... UNICORNS....... SHOW-PONIES

Pig Of The Hut

Do you realize you're sorta making yourself sound like an ass right now?

"Oh, that's cool, I get it. I'll leave you alone.

But you're a huge wuss who can't take a joke. Why can't you take a joke, Chef? What's wrong with you?"

If you and Chef are cool and I'm misinterpreting a joke or something, my bad. But it sounds like you're harassing him. He's just saying that the way you discuss characters and match ups gets too heated and isn't enjoyable for him. I'm guessing it's not the first time anyone's expressed that to you, you can get pretty intense about the game and not everyone's like that. If you really get it, just let it go and stop poking at him
Jeez

Yea I did

What else do u want, I said I'm out. Sorry this effected you too