What's new

With this many flavors, what else could you want?

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
i think your math is wrong.... actaully im pretty sure it is.. i think you are two characters over more than what the cast has... that being said - i wonder if they will put jason and Kenshi in KP2....

lol...

but really.. all joking aside... even though i know its complete unfathomable, if NRS made Noob/Saitbot with one varation being noob, one saibot and one being like a tag version of both theres a very HIGH chance ---

i

would

drop

takeda

:eek:
Go on and SLAM, and welcome to the JAM!

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Fujin movelist:

DDU- levitate (spectral ermac)
DF1- wind push ( kenshi style push can be done from air overhead, ex is armored and pushed full screen)
DB2- tornado call (combo extender similar to fan lift except it remains on the screen and can be used to keep space between you and the opponent can be done in the air ex is faster start up, stays on screen longer)
BF3: wind kick ( johnny cage style straight kick, chargeable, cancelable for 1 bar, less damage than johnnys kick but drains stamina 1/2, kicks opponent half screen for a hard knockdown. Hits mid, can armor for wake up, ex drains full stamina)

Variations:
Ranged Bo Staff normals like dragon naginata.
Can plunge staff into ground, it removes all his staff normals but throws pulsing tornado calls AUTOMATICALLY, staff reappears on Fujin on hit

Aerial warfare variation: safe air charge like hawlgirl, superman dive combo extender for 1 bar, evasion style air push off moves a la batgirl. Wall jump pressing f1 while near the edge of the stage triggers a jump animation similar to the market stage that can be cancelled into levitate at any point in the jump, pressing up while in the air triggers a double jump.

Pure Zone: enchanced tornado calls faster start up, can be summoned near, mid distance or far,
Normals that string into wind IE full screen normals like Errons pistol normals,
Back Shield Summon that must be called after hard knock down it parries all teleports when active, the back shield remains for 8-10 real life and disappears on hit,
Low and high dagger throws a la Mileena

BoRaiCho

DD1 Sake Shots ( can be leveled up to 3 times, 1 shot makes certain strings cancellable into low high mix ups, level 2 gives additional stamina for run cancels, level 3 adds a single use armored roll that is 6 frames and launches and plus on block after that move is used Bo Rai Cho returns to level 1)

DF2 Drunk Dodge: can roll under incoming projectiles and dash forward

Drunk Counter DF1, DF1 + B, DF1+ F: parries mids and highs does 12%, bo rai cho can choose which side he ends up on as part of the animation

Spilled drink DB3, DB3+B, DB3+F: throws bottle near medium or far the area where it hits now catches running opponents and makes them slip for a hard knockdown

Dragons breath DF4: Bo Rai Cho sets his breath on fire slow moving fireball that takes 1 level of sake shots and hits mid enhanced version eats other projectiles

Variations:

Shaolin Fu Sonya style shaolin stance that can go high overhead or grab

Double Fisting; Sake Shots are faster, can be enhanced to drink 2 at a time, can be cancelled. New wake up attack armored fast and restands opponent

Master's Rage: Drinking now increases damage but lowers stamina, adds additional drinking level that gives him 1 hit of armor, adds "moment of lucidity" move where bo rai Cho can focus his chakra a la liu kang light stance and gain faster start up on specials and normals for a brief period
http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-disciples-of-bo-master-billy-blanks-the-un-official-bo-rai-cho-discussion-forum.55853

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I agree with the whole stamina draining aspect needing to be put in the game more, especially for zoners, there really isnt enough options to stop people from sprinting from full screen every chance they get. Also if they dont want to drain stamina (to avoid unbreakable damage) they could also easily make more moves like Errons spikes or Master of Storm orbs that stop people from running. Fuck running in general its only cool for cancel pressure and extending combos, sprinting from full screen is dumb though