What's new

With this many flavors, what else could you want?

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
29 characters. 116 variations. 6,670 matchups. That's a lot of content. KP2 will be near completion in June. That will add 24 variations and 1,976 matchups to the mix.

That gets me to think: what else do I want in this game?
Healing. Slow projectiles. Sacrifice health for increased damage. Portal attacks. Familiar attacks. Meter drainage. Those kinds of moves are from two characters only, respectively.
What else could happen?

I want two things to be explored and I'll be vastly content.
A genuine grappler with 5-6 command grabs/ air grabs combination. Everyone deserves to get hugged.
Bo' Rai Cho's inclusion into the game. Drunken Fist is too dope not to be in this game.

Now it's your turn. What type of move/character type and character do you want in MKX?

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Don't you mean 87 Variations and 7569 matchups?
I include the base character as a variation. It's really fun to play variationless Kotal.
The matchup # I got this way.
29*4=116. This is everyone's variation plus base.
116*116=13,456. This is everyone vs. everyone.
13,456-116=13,340. This takes away all mirror matches, because Hellfire Scorion will always beat Hellfire Scorpion and will always be beaten by Hellfire Scorpion.
13,340/2=6670. This takes away the first player advantage/D'Vorah vs. Cassie and Cassie vs. D'Vorah dual existances.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I would take Bo Rai Cho just for a good Drunken Fist style, not enough cool Drunken Fist characters (no farting or burping in this style please) only cool ones are Brad Wong and Lei Wulong.
Fujin with his Flying Knee special move and the dank sound effects it had in MK4. Also give him awesome aerial control like he should have. If he was a zoner that would be the cherry on top.

And Smoke or Noob pls.
Have you seen my character special movelists for these characters?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I include the base character as a variation. It's really fun to play variationless Kotal.
13,456-116=13,340. This takes away all mirror matches, because Hellfire Scorion will always beat Hellfire Scorpion and will always be beaten by Hellfire Scorpion.
13,340/2=6670. This takes away the first player advantage/D'Vorah vs. Cassie and Cassie vs. D'Vorah dual existances.
Good calculations. This engineer approves.

Have you seen my character special movelists for these characters?
I've seen some of them.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Stamina drainage

Missing opportunity for Zoners
Man I just thought about this, if Unbreakable Sub-Zero gets a buff where stamina is drained a bit every time the opponent touches Sub-Zero while Aura is on, it would mean that if they do something unsafe and Subby blocks, he can punish and they won't have full stamina, so they can't break the punish.

He'd be truly Unbreakable.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Man I just thought about this, if Unbreakable Sub-Zero gets a buff where stamina is drained a bit every time the opponent touches Sub-Zero while Aura is on, it would mean that if they do something unsafe and Subby blocks, he can punish and they won't have full stamina, so they can't break the punish.

He'd be truly Unbreakable.

Wow really good idea bro

There is so much potential
Kenshis Ex close push or whatever it's called could drain opponents meter like a breaker

Jaqcui's rocket off Ex Machine gun could do the same

Ermac Mystic Forcepush etc

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Wow really good idea bro

There is so much potential
Kenshis Ex close push or whatever it's called could drain opponents meter like a breaker

Jaqcui's rocket off Ex Machine gun could do the same

Ermac Mystic Forcepush etc
Tanya's rekkas draining stamina and giving me meter

Kreygasm

Fujin movelist:

DDU- levitate (spectral ermac)
DF1- wind push ( kenshi style push can be done from air overhead, ex is armored and pushed full screen)
DB2- tornado call (combo extender similar to fan lift except it remains on the screen and can be used to keep space between you and the opponent can be done in the air ex is faster start up, stays on screen longer)
BF3: wind kick ( johnny cage style straight kick, chargeable, cancelable for 1 bar, less damage than johnnys kick but drains stamina 1/2, kicks opponent half screen for a hard knockdown. Hits mid, can armor for wake up, ex drains full stamina)

Variations:
Ranged Bo Staff normals like dragon naginata.
Can plunge staff into ground, it removes all his staff normals but throws pulsing tornado calls AUTOMATICALLY, staff reappears on Fujin on hit

Aerial warfare variation: safe air charge like hawlgirl, superman dive combo extender for 1 bar, evasion style air push off moves a la batgirl. Wall jump pressing f1 while near the edge of the stage triggers a jump animation similar to the market stage that can be cancelled into levitate at any point in the jump, pressing up while in the air triggers a double jump.

Pure Zone: enchanced tornado calls faster start up, can be summoned near, mid distance or far,
Normals that string into wind IE full screen normals like Errons pistol normals,
Back Shield Summon that must be called after hard knock down it parries all teleports when active, the back shield remains for 8-10 real life and disappears on hit,
Low and high dagger throws a la Mileena

BoRaiCho

DD1 Sake Shots ( can be leveled up to 3 times, 1 shot makes certain strings cancellable into low high mix ups, level 2 gives additional stamina for run cancels, level 3 adds a single use armored roll that is 6 frames and launches and plus on block after that move is used Bo Rai Cho returns to level 1)

DF2 Drunk Dodge: can roll under incoming projectiles and dash forward

Drunk Counter DF1, DF1 + B, DF1+ F: parries mids and highs does 12%, bo rai cho can choose which side he ends up on as part of the animation

Spilled drink DB3, DB3+B, DB3+F: throws bottle near medium or far the area where it hits now catches running opponents and makes them slip for a hard knockdown

Dragons breath DF4: Bo Rai Cho sets his breath on fire slow moving fireball that takes 1 level of sake shots and hits mid enhanced version eats other projectiles

Variations:

Shaolin Fu Sonya style shaolin stance that can go high overhead or grab

Double Fisting; Sake Shots are faster, can be enhanced to drink 2 at a time, can be cancelled. New wake up attack armored fast and restands opponent

Master's Rage: Drinking now increases damage but lowers stamina, adds additional drinking level that gives him 1 hit of armor, adds "moment of lucidity" move where bo rai Cho can focus his chakra a la liu kang light stance and gain faster start up on specials and normals for a brief period

Last edited:

Blade4693

VIVIVI
It would be cool if they gave Smoke an Etheral like variation that uses his smoke towards/away moves from MK9, but the difference being if you phase through an opponent, they take a tiny bit of damage (like 2 or 3%) and get stunned coughing for a second to allow a free combo. The ex version could travel a great deal longer, and have one hit of armor to make it a decent wake-up. This could also be a move that is going to be cancelled into alot like Lao's spin, so if you hit them with w.e some of his strings would be, you could cancel into smoke phase to keep the combo going. I know it sounds silly to be able to block smoke but I guess it would need to be able to be blocked just to have some balance and avoid abuse lol

aieches

#freeHomelee2016

i think your math is wrong.... actaully im pretty sure it is.. i think you are two characters over more than what the cast has... that being said - i wonder if they will put jason and Kenshi in KP2....

lol...

but really.. all joking aside... even though i know its complete unfathomable, if NRS made Noob/Saitbot with one varation being noob, one saibot and one being like a tag version of both theres a very HIGH chance ---

i

would

drop

takeda

:eek: