What's new

Wishlist: Injustice Character Roster + DLC Wishlist Thread

if he'd make it as a dlc at least i would like to see a very brutal fighting style for him. like impaling with its vines or for his super becoming huge and stomping the enemy

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It would be an insult towards DC fans to not add the green machine because he is kind of a huge deal in DC. But injustice isn't being made for D.C fans, just average fucks that thought the batman movie was cool
I agree, I just want the reveal trailer or something.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
He really should be in this game, he's an awesome character, shapeshifting, moving through objects, flying, there's so many possibilities for moves in him.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
He really should be in this game, he's an awesome character, shapeshifting, moving through objects, flying, there's so many possibilities for moves in him.
This really. Guy can stretch, fly, and hits like a tank. Sounds like Sentinel to me only with out projectiles and with more command grabs. Give him an intangible "dodge" gimmick and we are solid in terms of unique and interesting reasons to include him.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14

I like this character a lot visually. He looks so badass. I know there's no way he's getting in injustice since the great unibrow doesn't like him, but he's got so much potential for a unique power character: flight, awesome armor, even more awesome mace and claws.
Anyway, can someone give me a brief description of his character (temper) and how he became to be and what he fights for? Thanks.

Reedoms

Noob
Anyway, can someone give me a brief description of his character (temper) and how he became to be and what he fights for? Thanks.
I could take days to explain it and I still wouldn't get through half of his backstory.
Hawkman has the most fucked up continuity on Earth.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I could take days to explain it and I still wouldn't get through half of his backstory.
Hawkman has the most fucked up continuity on Earth.
Yeah, I read from Wikipedia. There's a lot of them and all have different stories.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I know its not the same, and honestly its probably not happening anyway but, Boon said Hawkwoman was possible.

Personally I am against both because of there giant ass wings, they make obnoxious characters, fuck Devil, Angel, Devil Jin, Ogre.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I know its not the same, and honestly its probably not happening anyway but, Boon said Hawkwoman was possible.

Personally I am against both because of there giant ass wings, they make obnoxious characters, fuck Devil, Angel, Devil Jin, Ogre.
Hawkwoman is hot and all, but I like Hawkman because he's a badass. I agree about Tekken winged chars, they're terrible.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Main canon tends to go with him and Hawkgirl being two eternally reincarnating lovers from I think egyptian times. That canon has since been merged with the alt canon of them being aliens who crashed in egypt who used their Nth metal technology to raise Egypt to splendor. Nth metal is a powerhouse that messes with magic and the two use it for their maces and other various weapons like nets, claws, armor, and swords on rare occasion.

Thats the most condensed version I can possibly give you. If you want to see Hawkman at his finest go back to 1993 and read the Destiny's Hand 4 part from Justice League. In it he's a militant police force on an alt earth and he shows up bashed in Sinestro's face with Nth Metal, captures him and takes his yellow ring and then has Sinestros arms removed at the shoulder. Think about that...the guy who did that gets a ring that creates things he can imagine and its fueled by his ability to generate fear. Fearsome. As. Hell.

Oh and he also did this.