What's new

Winter Brawl 9 Pools

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Man Tyrant got a rough draw, superman round 1 and then bladam round 2 if he wins. Poor grundy

edit: is glass sword registered twice for UNIEL or is there another Austin WItcher from Georgia?

double edit: Why are there only like 8 people for melee?

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
How does seeding even work? Like legit question. I never understood player seeding. I understand Region seeding. But basically from what i gather if you do good enough you are seeded away from good players? Is that accurate or off?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
How does seeding even work? Like legit question. I never understood player seeding. I understand Region seeding. But basically from what i gather if you do good enough you are seeded away from good players? Is that accurate or off?
Well it's so that you don't have the best players taking each other out early, so when you get to top 8 you generally have good players playing other good players, instead of good players playing like a mid-level player who got there with a free path

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Basically. Out of the current pre regs, SonicFox is #1 seed and I'm #2 seed (although Jupiter should be #2 seed if he goes), so we should be as far apart as possible until hypothetically, we win all our matches and end up in Winners Finals.

Indecisive

Well it's so that you don't have the best players taking each other out early, so when you get to top 8 you generally have good players playing other good players, instead of good players playing like a mid-level player who got there with a free path
But then if the Good players get stuck playing scrubs to top 8 didn't they get a free ride into top 8? I get what your saying but its like should top players get "Easier" Brackets cause they are good. Or should they be treated like everyone else?

Indecisive

Basically. Out of the current pre regs, SonicFox is #1 seed and I'm #2 seed (although Jupiter should be #2 seed if he goes), so we should be as far apart as possible until hypothetically, we win all our matches and end up in Winners Finals.
If jupiter didn't prereg then he won't be seeded. They usually do not seed people who do not prereg. IIRC

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Also, is it going to stay as only 4 pools instead of 8? How many people need to enter for it to be 8 pools?