What's new

Question Why Is Zatanna Bottom 2?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
You guys remembered when I told you guys the following?

1. nightmaresf would be pl at evo round 1 match 1
2. curbo in mk will dominate
3. sonicfox will kill people in mk
4. zod would be top 5
5. Scorpion breaks blocking mechanic
6. Killer Frost is top 5
7. Joker doesn't suck balls
real rap though zatanna is way downplayed and you're straight up dumb if you think she's anywhere near as bad as shazam or joker

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
mr.mileena on full blast. The guy cries constantly about how bad Zatanna is. Maybe he just doesn't understand the character like Degg said.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
God damn 3 years after release and Smoke downplayers are still downplaying in the character forums of a entirely different game!

Zatanna is a bottom character.

Injustice is a game where balance is pretty good.
Deg is a Zatanna player who is amazing.

Deg is beating people up with a BOTTOM character because Deg is a great player, while playing a game that is pretty well balanced.

Why can't people accept the fact that just because they lose to a character, that that character is automatically mid tier.
Zatanna is incredibly difficult to win with, and I give Deg mad props. I still play her because she has fishnet leggings and a glowing wand, but the fact of the matter is she's bottom 5.
I am being 100% serious and honest right now.

This isn't MK.
If a "Jade" or "Kano" were in Injustice balanced game, they'd be getting wins in too.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization

Deg is beating people up with a BOTTOM character because Deg is a great player, while playing a game that is pretty well balanced.

Why can't people accept the fact that just because they lose to a character, that that character is automatically mid tier.
Zatanna is incredibly difficult to win with, and I give Deg mad props. I still play her because she has fishnet leggings and a glowing wand, but the fact of the matter is she's bottom 5.

This isn't MK.
If a "Jade" or "Kano" were in Injustice balanced game, they'd be getting wins in too.

why cant you accept that DEG just said the opposite of this in this thread?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord

This isn't MK.
I agree that she is pretty difficult to win against someone who knows the match up! But she is not bottom 5 IMO, she has tools and her match ups are not that bad. She is definitely not an amazing character that come people says, but a bit viable, just not for tournies tho.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.

This isn't MK.
She isn't joker tier man.

You guys remembered when I told you guys the following?

1. nightmaresf would be pl at evo round 1 match 1
2. curbo in mk will dominate
3. sonicfox will kill people in mk
4. zod would be top 5
so on so on

Here's a new one

Play Deg's zatannna You will get murdered
Pig, but you're also one to upplay a ton.
Remember when You thought Sindel - Kenshi was 7-3 or 6-4 Sindel, and I felt it was not, and with time, it proved to be 4-6 Sindel losing.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Zatanna is awesome in this.

Clearly it's the majority of her mains that suck, not the character.
She is not awesome, or maybe a lot of us play people that know the mu? That's a pretty big factor in Zatanna, even with that she is Mid tier, not better. At least until better things are discovered with her

Flagg

Noob

This isn't MK.
No offence, but maybe it's you that just isn't as good at this game as you were at MK

No offence, but maybe it's you that just isn't as good at this game as you were at MK
Dude, I suck at this game.
Raven and Zatanna

I acknowledge Raven is a top 10, if not right outside top 10 character.

And I have Zatanna as Bottom 5.

I don't get why people get so offended.
And I'm rooting for Deg if he goes out to any tournaments.