What's new

Question Why Is Zatanna Bottom 2?

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
Ok I won't pretend like I know anything about the character. Tell me why shes basically the worst character in the game.

These are the things I think I know she has. Correct me where I'm wrong.

-Great zoning
-Projectile trajectory can be changed on the fly
-Slow forceball style yoga fire
-Teleport
-Vortex
-Control reversal (oh my god)
-Super meter building
-Heavy chip
-Unblockable mb zoning

I'm gonna come out and say although I really am unfamiliar with the character, that I'm of the opinion Zatanna community is a bunch of downplaying frauds. But I made this thread so you can educate me.

Is Zatanna worse than-

Lex
Joker
Shazam
Scorpion
Raven
Hawkgirl
Deathstroke
Harley
Doomsday

MAYBE... Zatanna players are just crybabies. Or maybe she really does suck.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
She seems so good on paper, but she has never given me problems and as far as I know she hasn't done jack-shit in tournaments, offline and online. I'm sure there are Zatannas out there who can bop me though.

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
She is definitely worse then doomsday. Also why the hell are doomsday and raven on that list?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ok I won't pretend like I know anything about the character. Tell me why shes basically the worst character in the game.

These are the things I think I know she has. Correct me where I'm wrong.

-Great zoning
-Projectile trajectory can be changed on the fly
-Slow forceball style yoga fire
-Teleport
-Vortex
-Control reversal (oh my god)
-Super meter building
-Heavy chip
-Unblockable mb zoning

I'm gonna come out and say although I really am unfamiliar with the character, that I'm of the opinion Zatanna community is a bunch of downplaying frauds. But I made this thread so you can educate me.

Is Zatanna worse than-

Lex
Joker
Shazam
Scorpion
Raven
Hawkgirl
Deathstroke
Doomsday

MAYBE... Zatanna players are just crybabies. Or maybe she really does suck.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
She's not bad at all, in fact she's around mid tier. The only reason why I'm beating people right now is because people don't really understand the character or her setups yet. Her neutral game is probably one of the hardest to adapt to because it requires a completely different mind set. Like for example, people say "Her normals are some of the worst I've ever seen in a fighting game so she sucks", again, not understanding the character. But yeah, so much downplaying Zatanna on these forums for no reason.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
She's not bad at all, in fact she's around mid tier. The only reason why I'm beating people right now is because people don't really understand the character or her setups yet. Her neutral game is probably one of the hardest to adapt to because it requires a completely different mind set. Like for example, people say "Her normals are some of the worst I've ever seen in a fighting game so she sucks", again, not understanding the character. But yeah, so much downplaying Zatanna on these forums for no reason.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I pretty much agree with this. She is ABSOLUTELY not bottom 5 but she is a solid mid tier character.

She's mid I think. I've only played a hand full of them and only a couple were good. The good ones bodied me cuz I don't know anything about her but she seems like she has a lot going for her.