Can NW really make top 8?

• Yes

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I think in the Flash vs NW MU, NW should be in staff as much as possible. Like 80-90% of the time. His normals become superior in every way and escrima stance doesn't offer him anything beneficial besides wingdings that are easy to get around.

Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Saltface hit you a bunch with j1/2/3 into air gunshot didn't he?
No I have only played him like 4 games total since the game came out.

If NW can catch people with 50/50 than so can she. Her overhead can catch you when your trying to dash block guns and are used to blocking low. Lol the fact that you have overhead and low options is nice.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
No I have only played him like 4 games total since the game came out.

If NW can catch people with 50/50 than so can she. Her overhead can catch you when your trying to dash block guns and are used to blocking low. Lol the fact that you have overhead and low options is nice.
Her overhead options can all be seen from a mile away and punished on reaction. Her f3 is duck able from close range, her f2 is 27 or 29 frames and can be poked out of easily and her f1,3 string is a high that goes into an overhead so when it whiffs you get a punish.

Sure it's nice having them but if you're getting hit by them you don't know the match up and it is a blow up.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Green Lantern:
Zod: 4-6
Sinestro: 4-6(just have to be really good at blocking and not letting them get away with stuff.)
Green Lantern: New 52 7-3s all
Superman: 5-5
Batgirl: 4-6 or 5-5
Flash: 5-5 (4-6 if your reactions suck)
Batmayne: 6-4
Martian: 4-6 imo Maybe 3-7
Aqualad: 5-5 possibly 4-6
Deathstroke: 5-5
Wonder Woman: 5-5 possibly 4-6
Lobo: 5-5 only if you don't pattern play and can do instant air oa's rockets and are good at punishing dashes.

Yoaks

A spaceman
Green Lantern:
Zod: 4-6
Sinestro: 4-6(just have to be really good at blocking and not letting them get away with stuff.)
Green Lantern: New 52 7-3s all
Superman: 5-5
Batgirl: 4-6 or 5-5
Flash: 5-5 (4-6 if your reactions suck)
Batmayne: 6-4
Martian: 4-6 imo Maybe 3-7
Aqualad: 5-5 possibly 4-6
Deathstroke: 5-5
Wonder Woman: 5-5 possibly 4-6
Lobo: 5-5 only if you don't pattern play and can do instant air oa's rockets and are good at punishing dashes.
Instant air oa's rockets get blown up by shells if within range.

Call me crazy but I don't think NW beats scorpion 7-3. I don't have a lot of explanation on this my but couldn't scorpion hit us with hellfire or teleport on reaction with most of our zoning tools???

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
That's exactly how I open people up...conditioning is the main key in doing it with Harley & with NW as well. Hey @AK L0rdoftheFLY I finally have my own car & travel as I please. We can play Injustice & KI as much as you like if your down.
What do you say to those who believe that you can NEVER open people up with Harley's overhead options?