What's new

Why does Superman not feel super?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
No prob.

111 scoop, d2, b3, jf3, F2, MB Breath, (walk forward a bit) JF3, 11 MB breath, b3, jf2, f2 scoop, 11 breath.

The parenthesis is your choice. You can walk forward a bit for a crossup JF3 or walk forward less for a fake crossup JF3. There's also modifications that can be made at your discretion, after the JF3 you can do 11, f2 scoop, 111 rising grab air heat for 32~ for a total of 60 percent for one meter.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Yea, just forget this topic. I took some advice and extended my mid and corner game and added in the trait during combos. I'm coming off a 28 game win streak in King of The Kill. I jumped the gun a little with this topic.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I'm pretty sure Superman is the best character in this game. This thread blows my mind.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Don't bring to life a day 3 thread!! I'm already aware of my jumping the gun, he just didn't wow me at first. I currently have over 500 wins and only 40'ish losses online with Superman and am ranked in the top 30. I still don't know about him being the best character in the game but he is up there.

JLG

Noob
Strict timing, hard to get in on opponents, lackluster juggles without TWO meter burns, no real good zoning tools if he would ever want to zone, and a trait that isn't bad but not really great... are you guys sure you're not confusing Shazam with Superman?