What's new

Who's still active?

How often do you still play mk2 ps3

• Total voters
i need to be less active,hahahaha. man, MK2 is better then any video game period!!! not even a next-gen game could pull me away from MK2. EVERYDAY!!! im too active, i need MK2 therapy!!!

K75Boi

Noob
I'm still active...though i have to admit that i've slowed down a bit since SSF2 and COD WaW came out.

werd dookie i hear you man everyday same time and same place its like crack!!! almost everytime i sign on PSN i gotta touch MK2 even if its for 10mins im always on!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I haven't been playing as often for many reasons. SSF2THDr is one, along with me trying to earn the GTA4 platinum.

Lee-K

Noob
Fallout 3 has taken up almost ALL of my PS3 time, and when I want to play a fighting game I usually go right to SSF2THDR. I would play SF more but I don't have a stick, which makes it pointless trying to play competitively. Waiting on the Real Arcade Pro on the 29th. Buying it mainly for SF4 but I'll enjoy it with HD Remix for the two months until SF4 comes out. When SF4 comes out I find it hard to believe I'll play much MKII at all.

codo27

Noob
Much like what happened to me with Guitar Hero, the game is becoming a chore rather than fun. Instead of playing for enjoyment I'm just trying to get better and thats sucking the fun right out of it. And I've been playing guitar a lot lately, but I still get on usually every day, or two out of three.

WTF did everyone go? i been playing fallout3 on the 360, annoying but addicting...got another E entertainment update from Xiongbros owning more youtube vids...

Who wants to come over to my ps home? lol

CUKO28

Noob
Lol yeah me too Ariadelano. Xiongbros updates me too on them youtube vids. He just popped outta nowhere and tells me to check them out. Now that i think about it i havent been playing playing MK2 much. I play Eternal sonata now and im addicted. I beat already but theres an Encore mode where everythings is much harder and i love it. I play SSF2THDR as well and Sushi and Dvdcsn kick my ass when ever we play. Sushi with nice timing and Dvd with a wicked Bison. Awesome! GGs by the way! But ummm yeah back to the topic.....I still play once in a while.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
all you active guys on this thread are the best mk2 players! , glad to see your still on at least a bit, add me summoning666 on psn , i have yet to play a few of you

I'll add you later today. I typically play anytime from 10:00PM EST and on nowadays. I connect the modem directly at that time to minimize lag.

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
I just got it on PS3 and played a match with Scorpion and won in the Deadpool but my opponent must've quit right after or something. Lost connection on the continue screen. I wish they would release UMK3 on PSN as well.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
i wont be on for roughly a month , but feel free to add me , ill put you on the lists when i get back from vacation