What's new

Who's still active?

How often do you still play mk2 ps3

• Total voters

mhtdtr

Ancestors, give me strength!
im still playing and learning but there is not a lot of people playing online and not everyone with the best ping

Hello this is my first post so I hope I am doing everything correctly. It seems you need to build up a couple posts in order to start some threads. Anyway to the point at hand I just got mk2 on ps3 and I am very active. I'm trying so hard to reach the level everyone here seems to be on. So if anyone who posted that they are still active would like to help me learn that would be great. I get alot of people quitting on me some because I must not be a challenge and others because they seem to be noobish even tho I'm a noob.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I live in the UK. I Am looking for players from Europe. I have some friends...we play on MAME Plus + with kaillera.dll.
Looking forward to play you guys!

Hello Guys, I am currently playing again MK2 on PSN.
I am from Germany, so european players a prefered for proper online play.

Tag is: KillerMillerEX
Skill: Medium (lol) ;(

I play once in a while. I started up again when I entered the tourney at TRMK but was eliminated in round two so I have been keeping busy with MK9.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Not alot of MK2 players still active, but I play on request....might be a little more active since I got a friend back into it again. Otherwise, I'm usually playing UMK3 almost everyday, trying to learn something new.

I'm still debating about MK9......is it going to be dead in 2 months like MKDC was or should I actually buy it and put effort into it?

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
I cant beat any of you online lol :) mortal_jason can you ever come out live to play?

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I cant beat any of you online lol :) mortal_jason can you ever come out live to play?
I hear you- online lag is nasty. But you should be able to somewhat adjust? I wouldn't say you can ever get used to it 100% coz it varies, but you learn to play through it (and complain afterwards!). Would love to do an offline event but I really hate travel. We'll see, it's always a possibility. Definitely wanna play without lag...would be incredible! And you have a nice Raiden if I remember? I love fighting vs Raiden :)

summoning

I hear you- online lag is nasty. But you should be able to somewhat adjust? I wouldn't say you can ever get used to it 100% coz it varies, but you learn to play through it (and complain afterwards!). Would love to do an offline event but I really hate travel. We'll see, it's always a possibility. Definitely wanna play without lag...would be incredible! And you have a nice Raiden if I remember? I love fighting vs Raiden :)

us playing online you would win 19 out of 20 im sure, love to play you offline, to my defense though i have played b2b , davidgem, billybats. Pretty top players online i hear, none of them have totally destroyed me offline , id say i matched up fairly even vs them all offline, online however i cant even win a game

jason where are you from?

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
us playing online you would win 19 out of 20 im sure, love to play you offline, to my defense though i have played b2b , davidgem, billybats. Pretty top players online i hear, none of them have totally destroyed me offline , id say i matched up fairly even vs them all offline, online however i cant even win a game

jason where are you from?
That's so strange that online gives you that much trouble. Yeah those guys are all top players, and Raiden is always tricky. I'm sure we'd have some vggs.

summoning

will try to play soon , ya im just not use to that delay , like playing on a 5ms monitor

summoning

I will log in at summer jam we will try to get these matches on stream if possible , do you want to get a bunch of your friends to play some people at summer jam online?

summoning

do you want to play on the stream if possible on the summer jam kombat network stream ? friday night the 16th aug?