What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Spawn is still the ultimate guest character. He appeals to not only the fans and die-hard zealots, but also on a design level in which he's one of few badass heroes with a MULTITUDE of abilities and skills. He's the literal definition of variation system....I love MKX but this.....Lord Spawawawnn. This was a chance to compete with the beast that's to come in the form of SFV. Hell the dlc alone is like what SIX CHARACTERS.

@tylerlansdown Spawn would poop necroplasmic Millon's into your pockets and solidify NRS and WB as fan-service company of the year. The fans, community, and very fabric of reality would tremble in the wake of such a devastatingly orgasmic ordeal. MKX has the potential to be the dominating force it truly is. Many fighters don't do guest characters. That alone has been the trump card. We need Lord Spawn. We demand Lord Spawn. I can't stop crying. Kitana has no overhead, and now no Lord Spawn. I..I...I must pray. For only he may save us.

Lord Brady, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy stream.
Thy monsters come. Thy will be done, on chat as it is in game.
Give us this day our daily BnB's and forgiveus our dropped combos, as we forgive those who abuse lag against us.
And lead us not into Quan's vortex, but deliver us from 50/50's.
For Lord Spawn is not in KP2, and I am sad.
Amen.

I think of anything KP2 confirmed that Spawn is coming to IGAU 2...not MK X :(

MK11 Kombat Pack 1:

Michael Myers
Terminator
MK character
MK character

KP2:
Spawn
Unexpected guest
MK character
Very VERY VERY Unexpected guest

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
My buddy who animates Bo in mkx is really happy with the way he looks so far. I wouldn't knock him before you see him...
damn bro you got inside access! does he fart or puke? I am so filled with suspense regarding this question, that I may fart and/or puke myself just sitting here thinking about it :DOGE

I think what's most disappointing about this KP (even though it's better than KP1) and this game's roster in general is how many people like things that are stupid.

Stop liking stupid things. Like MK things

I will COMPLETELY BASH NRS for KP2, and here are one more reason to do it:

Motaro - too hard to bring him back, he is a quadruped and he have a tail. It would be hard to adapt him on MK9 or MKX.
Reptile with tail - too hard to adapt its mechanic.
Alien - ALRIGHT, IT WILL BRING US MORE MONEY, WE'LL DO HIM. Easy to adapt its tail and its different body.

MORDECA1

Noob
I feel like the character selection was so odd that it kind of confirms another important set of DLC. And God, I really think Spawn might make it in. There was so much hype around Fujin and Rain it felt like to me. Didn't i see polls with them dominating? I can't fully remember tbh. But i think its a possiblilty that more DLC is coming with Fujin, Rain, Sindel, and Spawn.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I feel like the character selection was so odd that it kind of confirms another important set of DLC. And God, I really think Spawn might make it in. There was so much hype around Fujin and Rain it felt like to me. Didn't i see polls with them dominating? I can't fully remember tbh. But i think its a possiblilty that more DLC is coming with Fujin, Rain, Sindel, and Spawn.
Hell, I saw one on here with BRC and Shang tied for 5th, but the drunken master will sashay on.

Gamer68

Fujin!
This :u. /thread.
I mean, that IS true. No one should be forced to like anything, and we also can't assume that it IS WB's fault. I mean, it probably is, but who actually knows?

The KP2 is just disappointing, really. To be honest, I don't care who's fault it is at this point. At the end of the day, no matter who's choice it was, it is still disappointing. Doesn't matter if it was NRS' or WB's choice. So much potential wasted on marketing/promoting once again. But I'll still give the characters a chance and also cross my fingers that NRS will do the right thing when it comes to skins and stuff.

snort

Noob
Sidebar, for Kombat pack 3 (if their is one), don't include the names of the characters in the title. You ruined the hype fucktard.

Apologia X

Trump 2020
I hated when they announced Leatherface as DLC, but I'm going to play him just to remind everyone online how much they hate him as well.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Dude what?! MK characters aren't the reason the games sucked, the 3D games just sucked. If characters were the reason then MK wouldn't have made it past a few games if that. My point was that you were trying to justify the addition of more and more guest characters by saying "Remember where we came from" and yet where we came from was all MK characters and no guests.
Okay people are mixing my words. What I mean by," Remember where you came from" I'm referencing the climate of MK at THAT time. Also let's be honest the 3D MKs made a lot of characters look like shit and added some jobbers like Hsu Hao and Dariou. Also guest characters will never overtake this game. You're an idiot if you think otherwise. Besides I find it very difficult to argue the guest characters we have gotten since they fit like a glove. The only one that didn't was Scorpion in Injustice...that was just a slap in the face. Though he had good opening dialogue," Your soul will burn!"

Edit:In short, I think you and others just complain WAY too much about everything and want to be baby by the game dev. Game devs can't win even when they do their job right. This goes double for Fighting game devs.

Last edited:

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I will COMPLETELY BASH NRS for KP2, and here are one more reason to do it:

Motaro - too hard to bring him back, he is a quadruped and he have a tail. It would be hard to adapt him on MK9 or MKX.
Reptile with tail - too hard to adapt its mechanic.
Alien - ALRIGHT, IT WILL BRING US MORE MONEY, WE'LL DO HIM. Easy to adapt its tail and its different body.
I agree but Alien doesn't have a different body like Motaro though; It is still bipedal.

Besides I find it very difficult to argue the guest characters we have gotten since they fit like a glove. The only that didn't was Scorpion in Injustice...that was just a slap in the face. Though he had good opening dialogue," Your soul will burn!"
This doesn't make sense...

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Jade was deconfirmed by NRS, just another ninja.
Smoke's in KP2.
Inferno, Warlock, and Stunt Double are in the game, no room for Noob.
Shang's just a reskin of Shinnok and Liu Kang now.