What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
I surely hope this isn't to me because this doesn't even make sense to anything I stated. Blind allegiance doesn't apply to me either as I stated I don't even like kp2 and probably won't buy it
How does what I said not apply to everything you said? lol

P.S. thats the point, u dont like KP2, so instead of recongising that NRS put out something not personally to your tastes and moving on, u decide that it must be all WB's fault because NRS wuldnt ever do something not aimed directly towards ur personal tastes

How does what I said not apply to everything you said? lol

P.S. thats the point, u dont like KP2, so instead of recongising that NRS put out something not personally to your tastes and moving on, u decide that it must be all WB's fault because NRS wuldnt ever do something not aimed directly towards ur personal tastes
Hmm, I think you should read the OP again, if not then you're obviously grasping at straws to start TYM shenanigans. Where in my post do you even think you know my taste? Fairly sure I mentioned, "I'd have liked to see Rain" but even I knew that was wishful thinking. So... here we are, you still not making sense. If we go by your logic, it's all NRS fault so you are not alone in that regard. There's plenty of other threads you can go find an argument in, I'm sure of that.

Gamer68

Fujin!
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
bbbbbbbbbdddddbbbbbbbbdddddbdddddbbbbbbbbdddddddbbbbbbbddddbbddddddbbbbbbbbbddbbdddddbbdddbbbbbbb
bbddddddbddddbdddddddbdddddbddddbbddddddbbdddddbbdddddbbdddbbddddddbbdddddddddbbddddddbbddbddddddb
bbbbbbbbbddddbdddddddbddddddddddbbddddddbbdddddbbdddddbbddddddddddbbddddddddddbbdddddbbddbddddddb
bbddddddbddddbdddddddbddddddddbbbbbbbbddddddbbbbbbbbbddddbbdddddbbddddddddddbbbbbbbbbddbddddddb
bbddddddbddddbdddddddbddddddddbbddddddbbdddbbdddddddbbdddbbdddddbbddddddddddbbdddddbbddbddddddb
bbbbbbbbbdddddbbbbbbbbddddddddbbdddddddbbdbbdddddddddbbddbbddddddbbbbbbbbbddbbdddddbbdddbbbbbbb
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Press Control + F and press "B" once and then press "Highlight All"!

EDIT: Forgot one of the steps. Added!
EDIT 2: It's not the best, but hey! It was my first try!

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
Hmm, I think you should read the OP again, if not then you're obviously grasping at straws to start TYM shenanigans. Where in my post do you even think you know my taste? Fairly sure I mentioned, "I'd have liked to see Rain" but even I knew that was wishful thinking. So... here we are, you still not making sense.
whaaaa i just responded to a post of you saying you don't like the KP and arent going to buy it

see, just here:
Blind allegiance doesn't apply to me either as I stated I don't even like kp2 and probably won't buy it
So what on earht are u on about? I'm responding to your words specifically lol
----------------
If we go by your logic, it's all NRS fault so you are not alone in that regard. There's plenty of other threads you can go find an argument in, I'm sure of that.
What logic is that? Certainly not mine as All I'm saying is that u don't know whose fault it is to be throwing around blame

We can't just love and thank NRS everytime something good happens, and just blindly blame WB with no proof everytime something bad lol, thats fanboying

I'm in the same boat with Rain and was kinda fuming about it. Especially with the guest characters. It really pissed me off. But now that I've had time to think about it, I'm almost positive that a situation similar to what you're describing occurred.

whaaaa i just responded to a post of you saying you don't like the KP and arent going to buy it

see, just here:

So what on earht are u on about? I'm responding to your words specifically lol
----------------

What logic is that? Certainly not mine as All I'm saying is that u don't know whose fault it is to be throwing around blame

We can't just love and thank NRS everytime something good happens, and just blindly blame WB with no proof everytime something bad lol, thats fanboying
hmm... Believe I said something like "If you think about it, NRS did the absolute best they could for their fans (of course IF this is the case and how things go in WB/NRS) so to blame Boon and co. for all of this may be a bit unfair." Did you catch the MAY at all?

No where in my OP did I say that I know the concrete situation. Sit down and shut up already. You are whats wrong with TYM. Just reaching for arguments sake.

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
Holy crap you arent even worth the time. I'm "whats wrong with tym"? All I said was that you have to remember this is entirely speculation. By that I'm referring to attributing this all to WB, which you absolutely did, its the title of the dam nthread and all in the op which we have no proof of, i know you didn't say you knew it was concrete, and thats the point - if you have no facts hell no evidence to even SUGGEST this is the case, why are you saying we should blame WB again ? lol

I say that ur whats wrong with TYM. So neh to you. :p

Robotic

Gentleman.
You're welcome! And thank you for being on this side of the fence
Just logged in to say that I'm checking this site out on my phone, and your avatar shows up looking like a terrifying Llama-Chicken head hybrid. It's making me laugh my ass off, and I have nothing productive to say.

Holy crap you arent even worth the time. I'm "whats wrong with tym"? All I said was that you have to remember this is entirely speculation. By that I'm referring to attributing this all to WB, which you absolutely did, its the title of the dam nthread and all in the op which we have no proof of, i know you didn't say you knew it was concrete, and thats the point - if you have no facts hell no evidence to even SUGGEST this is the case, why are you saying we should blame WB again ? lol

I say that ur whats wrong with TYM. So neh to you. :p
and you have the same evidence to prove otherwise?... hmmpph. Weird how the same could be said for both sides and yet, I have 40+ people who like the OP and you're still trying to find relevance in your reasoning.

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
and you have the same evidence to prove otherwise?... hmmpph. Weird how the same could be said for both sides and yet, I have 40+ people who like the OP and you're still trying to find relevance in your reasoning.
No, I don't have the evidence to prove otherwise, thats why I'm not saying it is one way (or the other), and anybody who is saying that (you) is plain and simple, speculating, and doing so heavily. There isn't even any logic behind ur theory. It just reads like a guess "well I say its because WB pressued NRS into doing this, so everybody blame them not NRS" huh?, strength in numbers doesnt change it, and you and the 40 people who agree are who im talking to when i say we have to remember there is nothing suggesting this to be the case and in fact with what little we do know, its probably more likely that it wasnt, and at the very least we have no reason to absolve nrs of any issues we have of them. Cant just give them love for everything you like, and hate on WB for everything you don't like lol.

P.S> millions of people think Tupac is still alive, vaccinations cause autism, we never went to the moon and jet fuel cant melt steel beams

strengths in numbers are no support for... you know, actual logic

No, I don't have the evidence to prove otherwise, thats why I'm not saying it is one way (or the other), and anybody who is saying that (you) is plain and simple, speculation. There isn't even any logic behind ur theory. It just reads like a guess "well I say its because WB pressued NRS into doing this, so everybody blame them not NRS" huh?, strength in numbers doesnt change it, and you and the 40 people who agree are who im talking to when i say we have to remember there is nothing suggesting this to be the case and in fact with what little we do know, its probably more likely that it wasnt

P.S> millions of people think Tupac is still alive, vaccinations cause autism, we never went to the moon and jet fuel cant melt steel beams

strengths in numbers are no support for... you know, actual logic
O.K. seriously last time I'm going to post the same thing. Please REEEAD: "If you think about it, NRS did the absolute best they could for their fans (of course IF this is the case and how things go in WB/NRS) so to blame Boon and co. for all of this may be a bit unfair and may actually make them feel like even with their best attempt they couldn't satisfy their fans. Think about this before your next rant."

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
This. Fucking seriously this.
I hate Tanya. I genuinely do. They could've put in Kai or Mokap or brought back Freddy and I would've been happier. I genuinely have no taste for her whatsoever, i never have and i never will. But i still bought her, downloaded her, played her to learn the matchup, and i put up with her existence because she's part of the meta, shes a challenge, and anyone who loves her and picks her up could make a masterful player and opponent. Thats what being a devoted competitor is.
Dont think of it as Leatherface, think about it as a deranged psychopath with a chainsaw coming to disassemble and consume you. This is Mortal Kombat. Its literal reinvention. How does that not fit? Wasnt MK9 at its roots a REBOOT? A complete restart of things in a new age? You dont get much more new than a brand of character thats never been attempted before, let alone in a founding father of violent video games where nearly EVERYTHINGS been done.
I cant fucking wait for KP2. All of it.
#ChainsawBoyz

Yeah!!!

Last edited:

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
cool so you know its speculation and arent saying otherwise, so why the hell did you take such offense to me reminding people that this is what it is. i wasnt even rude about it, you just got all bitchy real quick

PLAY FOR KEEPSIES

No backsies
My opinion in the matter:

What do we define as a "Decision of NRS?"

is it a decision made by Ed Boon or Paulo? Because at the end of the day, if they didn't want Leatherface in, but there is a WB exec who makes the final call on this decision, then NRS is his company, Ed Boon is simply the face / head exec of it. Trying to work out who to blame between WB and NRS is irrelevant anyway, they have never ever done anything to separate them as entities at all, as consumers we simply say NRS, and by extension WB, the company they are an offshoot of, fucked up. It's possible Ed Boon doesn't make all the calls, and that's cool, he would no doubt have certain demands to meet from the publisher. That doesn't mean feedback on NRS actions isn't to be directed to NRS, its arguing semantics at this point. Exactly which individual the bad decisions (netcode etc) are finalised from is not relevant, this is NRS's product and thats where the feedback goes, regardless of whether it was a decision from a WB exec or not, thats still an issue we have with the NRS product. Nobody is saying we should hate on Ed Boon specifically for this (or anyone who is is a moron) we dont have the facts to be doing that, thats for sure.

Now, off from all that - I don't really think this KP2 fickleness is something that should be directed at anyone. Oh no, u don't personally want to play as some of the ADDITIONAL characters they are going to add, then don't play em. So many people got a character they wanted with this release, if you are one of them u have no reason to be complaining at all, if u aren't, well u still have nothing to complain about, youve still got the game you payed for, NRS doesnt owe you more, they cant provide something for absolutely every fanbase and theyve done a pretty fuckin excellent job so far IMO. I'm more hyped for KP2 than anything

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
It's kind of unfair to count "Tri-Borg" as three MK characters. It's more of a 33/33/33 situation. That's even if one of them happens to be Robo Smoke.

I know of people who would have rather had a fully fleshed out version of one of the cyborgs than to have pieces of all three. Hopefully dialogue will change based on the variation you choose, if that doesn't happen, then "Tri-Borg" is just another guest character in and of itself.

skater11

The saltiest
Why do I have a deep feeling xenomorph will have Sindel screams in a variation. Along with some sort of acid bubbles that float the opponent as if he was "Rain". Last but not least, a Baraka variation with blades.

Edit: that scream at the end of the trailer is pretty godlike.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Why do I have a deep feeling xenomorph will have Sindel screams in a variation. Along with some sort of acid bubbles that float the opponent as if he was "Rain". Last but not least, a Baraka variation with blades.

Edit: that scream at the end of the trailer is pretty godlike.
That's exactly what i think is gonna happen. Im also leaning towards Tri-Borg being a bit different than everyones expecting: a default set of moves built out of different specials from the Lin Kuei - say, Sektor's TU, Smoke's Telepunch, CSZ's Divekicks, and Cyrax's Net - that come with different combos of moves per stance that are kinda the same thing but not. Cyrax version gets Bombs and Buzzsaw, Sektor gets Missles and Flamethrower, and #3 can work like Lava/Gold in Metallic and come with Robo Smoke's Trident Spear and CSZ's Ice Parry.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
it could be worse .. we could have no kombat pack 2 at all.
That sounds better considering what we got.

To add to the "NRS isn't completely innocent" side: http://www.shacknews.com/article/92374/mortal-kombat-x-creator-talks-kombat-pack-2-injustice-cameos-and-possibility-of-story-dlc

First paragraph and quote.