What's new

"Whoa, Whoa, the winner of the FREE Injustice tournament at NEC15 will get what?!"

haketh

Noob
It's Final Round damage control lol. If only they showed this kind of support before EVO....
BigE has always been a big supporter for our community, their were missteps but it's not damage control at all. I've known E for years due to how well he's treated the anime scene, if he felt the need to apologize or damage control he'd come out and say it. Y'all need to step off with this bullshit making it seem like he's Kineda and just trying to use the community.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm sort of curious as to why they saved all of this prize support for now. I mean interest in the game is waaaay lower now than it has ever been.
Well if you think about it logically, that would make this the perfect time to give some extra support as a kind of stimulus.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I can grow an OKAY moustache. Nothing spectacular though.

My beard is sort of patchy looking so I never really grew it out, grows pretty slow too. Asian powers.
Its cause you hate people with Beards. Thats why you are not able to grow one yourself. *Strokes Beard*

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Woah... does anybody in SoCal have a beard...?

SoCal definitely is not about that beard meta.
I would not know about your Beard Meta. I know that Jersey has a pretty decent Beard Meta. But Midwest May be at the top of the Meta for Beards. Since they are riding on 16 Bits Beard.