What's new

"Whoa, Whoa, the winner of the FREE Injustice tournament at NEC15 will get what?!"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As if the FREE entry Injustice: Gods Among Us tournament at Northeast Championships 15 wasn't a good enough incentive to come to Philadelphia in December, @BigE (of BigEGaming) is adding to it. Just to get this clear; yes the Injustice tournament at NEC15 is FREE to enter and the Top 8 will get their portion of the $1,000 pot bonus provided by BigE.

Okay, now for the literal icing on the cake. Who likes Final Round lead by @ShinBlanka ? I better see everyone's hands on this one. Well, how about this, if you WIN the FREE entry tournament at NEC15... you go to Final Round? That's right, the winner will be getting a plane ticket to go to Final Round 18! We'll let @BigE fill you in on the details!

nec15.jpg

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I'm sort of curious as to why they saved all of this prize support for now. I mean interest in the game is waaaay lower now than it has ever been.

If they had done this 6 months ago there would be a million people at this tournament.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I'm sort of curious as to why they saved all of this prize support for now. I mean interest in the game is waaaay lower now than it has ever been.

If they had done this 6 months ago there would be a million people at this tournament.
Big E has always been a big supporter of NRS games though, he thinks they're hype. It's a way to bring people to it for a good show, it's probably more needed than when there were bigger numbers. Top 8 at WB was super hype so why not try and keep it up?

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Gonna try and make it. Money will be the only thing that stops me if I don't go.

Say what you want about @BigE and NRS games, but 100% real shit, from a guy who secretly (or maybe not so secretly if you attended CEO) cares about our games and how NRS games are ran/handled/presented probably more than anybody else just wants to say this.

I've attended NEC2013/WB2012/TFC (joint promotion but still E is involved)

If there was an issue on anything that was in his control, E has always said to talk to him directly.
He means it. When brought to his direct attention, he does whatever he can to remedy the situation either fast as he can if possible and if not, in time for the next tourney he hosts. I have straight up witnessed it multiple times with different communities.

Plus who doesn't want to scrub out a few victories versus random signing up for a FREE tourney?

.....Oh, and 2 more things, $20 says @Zyphox pops off on randoms
.....and shouts to @GGA pimpimjim for winning NEC last year even though I'm the only one who remembered #Kappa

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Big E has always been a big supporter of NRS games though, he thinks they're hype. It's a way to bring people to it for a good show, it's probably more needed than when there were bigger numbers. Top 8 at WB was super hype so why not try and keep it up?
:eek:

coolwhip

Noob

Curmudgeon Chef is my favorite Chef.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Stop fishing for props. :joker:
Blake, accusing me of prop fishing! How dare you!

Remember when PPJ was like not a 'top' seed ANYWHERE after WINNING the most important tourney in the games' history?

Of course you didn't , NO ONE DID , but ME. This post proves it.

HOLD THAT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :DOGE