What's new

Who would you main out of the currently revealed characters?

Which of the 6 E3 chars would you main?

• Total voters

Rantè Inferno

Thought u were a warrior?
I voted scorpion cause of his teleport and zoning. but I hate scorpion so I would use Cassie Cage or Ferra Torr out of the 6 chars.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Kotal Kahn will be low tier nrs has a track record of doing this.
I'm certain no one will be entirely low tier in this game based off of the three variation system.

There is a chance that one version with play like shit, and another could be the best character in the game. Or two of them are entirely balanced and one isn't. For all we know they could work perfectly well. But there is no way they'll all be terrible or notably amazing.

Even among the other characters revealed, his variations are wildly different in function based on what we know now.

He has Blood God which is mainly about setting up buffs and passive abilities(that light he summons heals him and damages enemies BTW, he can give himself buffs at the cost of in)

Sun God, which is about grapples and chaining them:

And War God, which is all about getting in the enemies face with his large weapon, it looks to have good range and damage:

He can heal himself rather quickly with one bar at the moment, so that's pretty swell(it appears to have a recharge period though)

At the moment he also seems to do a ton of damage off of "nothing" combos that look to require low execution. And his current launcher seems ridiculous.

There's no way of knowing for sure, but I have faith he'll turn out "ok" on most fronts or at least one, given what we see now.

Last edited:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I'm certain no one will be entirely low tier in this game based off of the three variation system.

There is a chance that one version with play like shit, and another could be the best character in the game. Or two of them are entirely balanced and one isn't. For all we know they could work perfectly well. But there is no way they'll all be terrible or notably amazing.

Even among the other characters revealed, his variations are wildly different in function based on what we know now.

He has Blood God which is mainly about setting up buffs and passive abilities(that light he summons heals him and damages enemies BTW, he can give himself buffs at the cost of in)

Sun God, which is about grapples and chaining them:

And War God, which is all about getting in the enemies face with his large weapon, it looks to have good range and damage:

He can heal himself rather quickly with one bar at the moment, so that's pretty swell(it appears to have a recharge period though)

At the moment he also seems to do a ton of damage off of "nothing" combos that look to require low execution. And his current launcher seems ridiculous.

There's no way of knowing for sure, but I have faith he'll turn out "ok" on most fronts or at least one, given what we see now.
I stand corrected
^Who do you like the most out these new characters?
I like Kotal and Cassie... give ya that zero suit samus feel... pretty dope.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
What if they bring smoke back(just saying, because of your AV)?

It would probably be something like the Lin Kuei recovered his body and he's back to being a robot again or something, but still.

Maasik

Noob
Either Ferra/Torr or Kotal Kahn.. Ferra/Torr looks really unique and I like the fact they work in unison and have moves with varying timing on the Ferra assist, it's pretty cool. Kotal Kahn looks the most badass out of the revealed cast so far and I dig grapplers. Could go either way or neither depending on who else is revealed, so we'll see.