What's new

Who would you main out of the currently revealed characters?

Which of the 6 E3 chars would you main?

• Total voters

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Definitely farah/torr. I'm a grundy main and it looks like there's a lot of similarity there. So I honestly don't care who the other characters are. Farah/torr is gonna be my main indefinitely

Farra Torr, but my mind might be changing.

One of Farra Torr's variations is apparently just Torr while Farra runs around on the sidelines cheering him on. You lose Farra but get a stronger Torr.

I would rather the variation be a new set of moves rather than a - these moves + strength on those moves thing. But then again I don't know how that variation works completely, so maybe it's more unique than that. And maybe the other 2 variations will be awesome enough to make up for it.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
out of the ones out so far im kinda leaning towards cassie but not in a instant day 1 main kinda way, d'vorah looks interesting also

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
Farra Torr, but my mind might be changing.

One of Farra Torr's variations is apparently just Torr while Farra runs around on the sidelines cheering him on. You lose Farra but get a stronger Torr.

I would rather the variation be a new set of moves rather than a - these moves + strength on those moves thing. But then again I don't know how that variation works completely, so maybe it's more unique than that. And maybe the other 2 variations will be awesome enough to make up for it.
You probably didn't notice but he gets a roll type move and some other long range Bane like command grab when he's not with Ferra.

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Kotal Kahn all day. Every character looks pretty fucking dope, though. Really looking forward to seeing who else is included in the roster. Going to be a TON of new characters and the DLC will be mostly fan favorites returning. Calling it now.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Cassie is a great idea and her up missile looks awesome. She also has shadow kick which is really cool...imagine if she had military stance.

Mike L

Noob
of revealed characters ofc CC but i doubt that`s gonna be my final decision, i just wanna see the whole cast already probably there would be more interesting characters for me from the old cast or something new...

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Farah Torr. Aka Borth Majar. Im fucking hype. Also i hope the character sucks so im the only one who keeps playing them. :p. Or people pick other characters.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
We should do one of these polls every time a new character is revealed. It's interesting to see who everyone likes the best. haha

lol at scorpion.