What's new

Question Who would be #1 in a tier list for low tier character

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
It's like Skarlet, I'll eat the low all day. 7-8% compared to 35+ seems a reasonable trade. And actually, it is totally fuzzy-guardable. You can stay low and block it if he does it, and react to the pause before the overhead and block that.
his other mixup in between that is rh cancel into throw, thats a lot of option because if you wait for the low hell' thow your ass, and if try you avoid it you eat a rh. so this mixup has these options:
Overhead into combo
Low into knockdown
rh cancel into throw(unblockable)
rh into combo
rh into armor

How can you hate on all these options.

his other mixup in between that is rh cancel into throw, thats a lot of option because if you wait for the low hell' thow your ass, and if try you avoid it you eat a rh. so this mixup has these options:
Overhead into combo
Low into knockdown
rh cancel into throw(unblockable)
rh into combo
rh into armor

How can you hate on all these options.
All of these are easily blocked or poked, with the exception of the armor, and I really don't think you wanna be frequently popping a bar to continue some false pressure.

Illmatix

All of these are easily blocked or poked, with the exception of the armor, and I really don't think you wanna be frequently popping a bar to continue some false pressure.
well i guess you're right im not a pro so i might look at things differently, if you can react to all his shenanigans every single time. he isnt much of a threat.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm still trying to figure out why Rain,mileena,and Noob are consider low tier,when i mean low tier i mean C rank
Everyone who's saying Rain is low tier is either a troll or a fool. He isn't top 10 but he's definitely high B, low A tier.

Noob has the worst damage in the game which is not compensated by his mediocre zoning(his projectiles are -21 on block). He gets his ass kicked by almost anyone who can just armor through his shit and his normals are really slow. He has decent zoning only because his tackle has such a huge hitbox and knocks down(his 50/50 helps some too) on hit. Characters with any form of mobility create huge problems because Noob really can't play keepaway like people think he can. Anybody who outzones him creates problems too because his rush/pressure is ass due to slow normals(See how that comes back around?) The only redeeming factor is his corner game because of the damage and resets.

well i guess you're right im not a pro so i might look at things differently, if you can react to all his shenanigans every single time. he isnt much of a threat.

Yeah, that's his main issue. He has trouble getting on top of you and staying there and his pressure is a sham.
If he actually had REAL advantage from his cancels and non-charged/canceled RHs couldn't be interrupted I'd agree he'd be quite good.

Illmatix

Yeah, that's his main issue. He has trouble getting on top of you and staying there and his pressure is a sham.
If he actually had REAL advantage from his cancels and non-charged/canceled RHs couldn't be interrupted I'd agree he'd be quite good.
maybe i glorify him because ermac finds him challenging, i do still think he isnt that bad. maybe you think he sucks though because baracka can exploit him. either way... he is not a fish.

maybe i glorify him because ermac finds him challenging, i do still think he isnt that bad. maybe you think he sucks though because baracka can exploit him. either way... he is not a fish.
Nah, I feel he's even with Baraka, but I play him myself anyway and he just feels like he suffers from so much.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
lol downplaying noob saibot and mileena. I bet they still downplay Smoke as well.
please do tell me about your arguements by which noob and toothy are good which are backed up by the infinite amount of MU xp that online has so trustworthingly given you.

oh wait...

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
Is it just me or is having an argument about fish kinda silly? As far as low tier goes, cyber sub zero has the most swag out of anyone low tier, and that's what matters when you suck that bad. Rain isn't low tier and neither is Noob.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Is it just me or is having an argument about fish kinda silly? As far as low tier goes, cyber sub zero has the most swag out of anyone low tier, and that's what matters when you suck that bad. Rain isn't low tier and neither is Noob.
You're right; Noob is bottom tier.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
please do tell me about your arguements by which noob and toothy are good which are backed up by the infinite amount of MU xp that online has so trustworthingly given you.

oh wait...
Ok then what makes them so bad that you and all the other would consider both them in the bottom of the tier list.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
You know Noob can just throw shadow clones all day and to deal with chars with teleport, teleport grab on reaction when they teleport,but i'm not a Noob Saibot player soooooo.......i don't know :/

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm not sure if you're being extremely emo or just downplaying Noob. I think Noob is waaay better than what people give him credit for.
He's at the apex of the bottom 10. He has a very limited pressure game that really only works well if the other person doesn't know when to poke out. All of his normals are slow and he loses to everybody with good mobility(Reptile 3-7, Sonya 4-6, Kung Lao is probably 3-7).

I've used him since the game came out, and he is underrated by the TYM community, but INCREDIBLY overrated by the Noob community.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You know Noob can just throw shadow clones all day and to deal with chars with teleport, teleport grab on reaction when they teleport,but i'm not a Noob Saibot players soooooo.......i don't know :/
lol no he can't. He has one of the slowest recovering projectiles in the game, he can't teleport grab other teleports on reaction either, only most zoning.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Man y'all making feel like i should be beating noob saibot all the time.....then again i could be getting troll into thinking his bad,but really isn't

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
sindel quan sub and scorp would dominate everyone

nah jk, there would be no horrible matchups in bottom 10, but those four imo would be at the top

Flagg

Noob
Sindel is really good, and as much as I dislike him, I think Scorpion can give ANYONE trouble once a spear is landed. Apart from Sindel, I dont see any of the others, save for maybe Mileena, giving CSZ trouble either.