What's new

Question Who would be #1 in a tier list for low tier character

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
As the thread name suggest,who would be top tier in a tier list for our fish characters(sub-zero,jade,kano,etc)

I would have to go with sub-zero of course,he has the tools to be equal or domanate any of the low tier characters,but that's just my thoughts.

What y'all think???

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
If we are going by Reo's tier list (B tier and under) then I would say Noob Saibot. I don't know if he counts as a fish character though.

McNasty

Moist.
Baraka, sindel, nightwolf would be top tier in a low tier tourney. Csz and jade middle of the lows and kano, sheeva rounding out the bottom. Actually if it was only fish sheeva might move up but im not the one to say.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I guess there is some confusion on my part, what's the different between a fish and a low tier char

Why don't we say b tier and lower on the Reo tier list and go from there? I think it'd be interesting to see how the meta game shifts with such a limitation

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
But in all serious lets look at some matchups here:
Sub-Zero vs. Nightwolf- you have nightwolf in one hand who has lightning that is unblockable,so he can use that on your wakeup,
don't know if it good as Scorpion hellfire though.He has shoulder charge,which makes it diffcult for Sub to throw out a ice clone on Nightwolf's wakeup and with reflect throwing ice balls not really a good idea.
Mostly players have to play kind of a "sit and wait" playstyle.

But in all serious lets look at some matchups here:
Sub-Zero vs. Nightwolf- you have nightwolf in one hand who has lightning that is unblockable,so he can use that on your wakeup,
don't know if it good as Scorpion hellfire though.He has shoulder charge,which makes it diffcult for Sub to throw out a ice clone on Nightwolf's wakeup and with reflect throwing ice balls not really a good idea.
Mostly players have to play kind of a "sit and wait" playstyle.

Except Sub/NW is like 7-3 in Sub's favor.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Trying to avoid bias here, I would go with Sub as well. Btw, I don't think Mileena should be in B tier. She should be in A tier.

Didn't say it wasn't in sub favor,just saying you have to be careful.

That's the thing though. It's so bad for NW because Sub doesn't really need to worry about anything.
Lightning on wake-up is safely negated by Clones, Clones can still catch wake-up shoulders at the right distance or they can just be ducked and punished if they think they can keep doing it, Arrows are slid on reaction, and his big-ass hitbox makes 21 pressure very good.