What's new

Who will you main in MK10?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ollie is a far better bowman then NW, however if they fought NW would murder Ollie via his magic and fighting skills. Cut and dry really.

Lots of ppl wants to main Fujin :D i don't blame them, i would main him too.
Fujin is awesome but most dropped him in MKA since he wasn't that great, I'll use him regardless and make a badass out of him :)

I plan on being known as Fujin like I am with Ermac on Xbox ;) He's MINE! But I'll be willing to bet the King Lao players will use him if he's A. Top tier B. has a dive kick....:rolleyes:

Hey if they do bring Sub-Zero back, they should just give him the clone and the ground shower freeze like from MKA he'll be good again then lol.

Last edited:

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
More than likely, Baraka. I just hope he isn't as weak as he was in MK9. I played him the longest and kept going back to him...it just makes sense, but eventually I will pick up other characters for my pocket as well. Also, Raiden.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Cyrax is Paulo's favorite character, so if he ends up being in it (I heard rumors the Cyborgs are done) I will main him again.

Fujin, Bo'Rai Cho, and Frost are all cool and I would like one of them to be in MK10.

I need to play a villain, and since the evil Sub Zero is definitely dead, and Cyber Sub Zero is technically robo-nice-guy-sub-zero...

I'd probably go with Frost as the closest thing to what I want.

Kobra is also a good one. Or any new, evil characters whose playstyle I enjoy.

I need to play a villain, and since the evil Sub Zero is definitely dead, and Cyber Sub Zero is technically robo-nice-guy-sub-zero...

I'd probably go with Frost as the closest thing to what I want.

Kobra is also a good one. Or any new, evil characters whose playstyle I enjoy.
Shinnok

I seriously hate the fact Bo Rai Cho is as popular as he is- makes me want to puke... but then again I probably should because apparently that's good character design