What's new

Who will you main in MK10?

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
If they are in the game then:

I've mained scorpion in each game since MK1.
Of course that's assuming this will even be a straight MK game at all.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
If there is a Mileena I will be there if not, depends on which female character is evil and dressed very scantily

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Since Sub- Zero is not going be in it(I'm assuming) then it will be Frost with J.Cage & God of Thunder as back up.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Any character that has a good overhead and good normals. Smoke comes to mind. I am really hoping to see Fujin and human Sub. Or it is back to Parakeet Lao.

If I ever do get into MK10 I'd probably try Sub-zero out since he's far and away my favorite character in the franchise. Don't know how long that'll last if they make him an ultra turtle character again though since that's not really my style. It'd be cool if NRS gave us another bowman to play around with.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Fujin, Ermac, Sektor(if he makes it), Scorpion, Raiden, Dairou(if he makes it), Jarek, maybe Ashrah and Tanya(depends) and possibly Tremor and new characters. Still hoping to see an actual werewolf character, we have vampires and just about everything else lol so why not? Also whoever is rarely or not that much picked but Fujin and Ermac(if he comes back) will be my main boys.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Bite your tongue sir. Ollie is by far teh beest!

Seriously though, I really like nightwolf's spirit weapon gimick and when I played MK9 casually he had some of my favorite animations...but his character design is just too damn goofy to me.

hehe.. Im a huge Ollie fan too so it felt weird typing what I did... I was more so pointing out that NW is a bowman even if he mythicaly owns one and can just randomly generate one out of the blue..

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Kung Lao and Scorpion were always my favorite Mortal Kombat characters so probably one of them. Or if I felt like maining a new character maybe Fujin

But you know I am gonna play the whole cast like I do in every NRS game :D