Kabal
Sheeva
Shang Tsung
Liu Kang
Baraka
Raiden
Smoke
Shao Kahn

Assuming everyone from MK1-MK3 will make the cut, who will you go after first? We all have our favorite characters or character... so who do you think you'll try out first?

Since I played Raiden in MKDC and if he's unlocked already (which I doubt) I'll definitely try him out first. However, if we only get 8 characters to start... I'm thinking Reptile and/or Kung Lao.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Quan Chi and Sektor.
Quan Chi was the balls in MKA... and I loved Sektor in UMK3... I have a feeling I'll be using more than my usual 2 characters in this game.

Ermac and Kabal as well... :D

Such a hard choice... even Nightwolf... but if everyone was unlocked I would definitely go after Ermac first.

AC1984

Kaballin!
That's very nice that everyone has lots of choices and preferences but remember....if MK9 is based on the SF4 character specifics, then it would be almost impossible to learn more than 4-5 characters and use them efficiently. As Boon said every character will be unique and different and unlike previous MK games most of the characters will probably not share common moves and strategies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
That's very nice that everyone has lots of choices and preferences but remember....if MK9 is based on the SF4 character specifics, then it would be almost impossible to learn more than 4-5 characters and use them efficiently. As Boon said every character will be unique and different and unlike previous MK games most of the characters will probably not share common moves and strategies.
That's like me trying to get Ryu down then trying the same moves with Zangief to win.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I was going to make this thread but was like ehh maybe too early? lol But glad someone made it.

Anywho, here's my top 5 guys I will be maining:

1. Sektor
2. Raiden
3. Ermac
4. Cyrax
5. Scorpion
6. Kabal
7. U. Sub-Zero

NOTE:Fujin will be within my top 3 IF he some how makes the cut

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I was going to make this thread but was like ehh maybe too early? lol But glad someone made it.

Anywho, here's my top 5 guys I will be maining:

1. Sektor
2. Raiden
3. Ermac
4. Cyrax
5. Scorpion
6. Kabal
7. U. Sub-Zero

NOTE:Fujin will be within my top 3 IF he some how makes the cut
Looks like I found an online sparring partner. :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Don't know who all will be in it. But if Ermac is in it, it will definitely be him.

SANS POWER

Banned
Cage, Nightwolf, Baraka, Kabal, Stryker, and Liu Kang.

If Quan Chi, Fujin, and a robot version of Sub-Zero are put in the game, then I'll use them too. I hope that they bring the OG Sub-Zero back and change the story around so his younger brother is captured by the Lin Kuei and his automated into a cyborg. I never really liked the younger Sub-Zero, I always thought he was kind of a pussy. Hopefully, since Ed said anything is possible with what they might do to the characters, they automate the younger Sub-Zero and make Cyrax human.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Kung Lao, Sub-Zero, Raiden, or Liu Kang. I'll most likely end up using one of them. I hoping Kung Lao though.

mhtdtr

Ancestors, give me strength!
it is almost impossible to say without play with any of the chars, but assuming all will be similar to previous versions i say kabal, sindel, ermac

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Random High Tier
Random Low Tier
Human Smoke
Robot Smoke

Maybe Raiden, Jade and Kung Lao.

After a month, I should main all of them. :top:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Random High Tier
Random Low Tier
Human Smoke
Robot Smoke

Maybe Raiden, Jade and Kung Lao.

After a month, I should main all of them. :top:
Good luck dude^ lol

REO has to be joking lol. We all know you'll be H.Smoke :p you are a huge

I wonder if REO will main Noob if he appears hmmm

SZSR

Noob
The guys in my name (Sub-Zero, Human Smoke and Rain) and Mileena and Cage.
Mileena because she will probably be one of the most used characters online and Cage because he has his ball-breaker back.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The guys in my name (Sub-Zero, Human Smoke and Rain) and Mileena and Cage.
Mileena because she will probably be one of the most used characters online and Cage because he has his ball-breaker back.

I never knew if your name referred to Raiden or Rain... I always thought it was Raiden. Anywho... :)