What's new

Who is the most powerful in Mortal Kombat history?

Was literally about to make the same post hahaha

EDIT: Although, seeing as how The One Being has never really had a definitive and significant role besides Deception, I'll have to say Quan Chi. Solely because of all the villains in the series, Quan Chi has never truly been thwarted. Until Raiden blasted himself, Shang Tsung and Quan Chi into nothingness, anyway. But even then, it's implied that he escaped before the blast eradicated him.

So yeah, I'd have to say Quan Chi.

Last edited:

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
One Being is the entire MK Universe and everything in it, so ignoring that...

Between these guys:

Onaga
Shao Kahn
Raiden
Liu Kang
Quan Chi
Shinnok

Maybe even Sub-Zero and Ermac

The fact that we even consider liu kang one of the strongest just shows how weak MK characters are lol. No wonder MK loses every death battle.

Probably Raiden, Fujin, Shinnok, or Quan Chi.

I really would also like to see the Lin Kuei grandmaster make an appearance in the MKX story mode. Is he supposed to be powerful as fuck or something

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
Gameplay wise would be Kabal......
if were talkin intelligence ... Then Quan-Chi..
Quan-Chi ALWAYS has an ace up his sleeve. He's even tricking Shinnok. Devious as fuck.

When it comes to Raw power... I would put my money on Onaga (Shao Kahn is a pussy)

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
Probably Raiden, Fujin, Shinnok, or Quan Chi.

I really would also like to see the Lin Kuei grandmaster make an appearance in the MKX story mode. Is he supposed to be powerful as fuck or something
He gets killed by his son Sektor and Sektor takes over the Lin Que

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Are you guys serious? I'm seeing Liu Kang , Quan Chi, Raiden....lol its Onaga,.... Raiden, Chi, Shang couldn't even scratch him together , Raiden Kamikaze suicided his self and that shit didn't even faze him- Out of all the Kombatants Onaga is no.1

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
The fact that we even consider liu kang one of the strongest just shows how weak MK characters are lol. No wonder MK loses every death battle.
Liu Kang is definitely one of the most skilled, but no where near one of the most powerful.

To answer this question you have to disregard the collection of Elder Gods, as well as the one being as those two entities are essentially omnipotent. With them out of the way, Shinnok is clearly the most powerful, followed by Raiden, Shao Kahn, and Onaga.

I'd invite everyone here to check out my 'Mortal Kombat Power Grid': www.comicvine.com/profile/onilordasmodeus/blog/mortal-kombat-character-power-grid-mk-power-levels/83343/

Any feedback is appreciated, but please, I want to keep this as accurate as possible so please include evidence to backup your case.