What's new

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

Who is the most overrated character in the game?

• Aquaman

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Batman

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Black Adam

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Deathstroke

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Green Lantern

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Nightwing

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Other (identify in thread)

Votes: 32 12.7%

• Total voters

RYX

BIG PUSHER
All this guy does is complain all day about deathstroke.. I think he's mad that now he has to actually THINK while he's spamming guns. You mad bro ?

Btw Aris is still winning.. Adapt or gfto
You had to think before the nerfs. Sorry people like you couldn't adapt in the first place.

My vote is Doomsday though. Very overrated.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Lex Luthor for sure. That character is so overrated it sickens me.

Kevo

Formerly Kevo8390
I like how most people always vote for their own character in these threads. With that said, Black Adam most overrated just block divekick and punish scrubs! :REO

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Sako just finished going completely undefeated in the Topango league with Evil Ryu and Ibuki.
Justin Wong and Ricky Ortiz win constantly with Rufus in SSF4.
PR Rog wins constantly in SSF4 with Balrog(he has picked up Fei Long recently though).
Mr. KoF, Reynold, and BALA are all famous for using a wide array of mid tier characters in tournaments alongside high tiers like Mr Karate.

It happens allll the time M2Dave.... ALL the time. I'm not saying they always win, but they are more than capable of winning and that's the point.

I'm 100% okay with being wrong on Injustice being a game like the games I mentioned that mid tier characters have just as much chance of winning as the high tier.

The problem is that YOU DONT.

You're completely incapable of even having a thought in your head that you might be wrong because you'd feel like all this hate for you is justified. But, dude you're just making it worst. Calling everyone a scrub that calls you out too. I've only been to one major and I got top4 so don't go down that route with me. I'm not going to derail your thread even though it's another masochistic parade your throwing. Have fun staying ignorant.
This is an older SSF4AE tier list. Only a couple of characters who happened to be used by Sako, one of the most gifted fighting game players of all time, are mid tier characters.

Mid tier characters barely ever win major tournaments. Tekken is an exception because of its linear gameplay, but most Korean high level Tekken Tag 2 players pair a high mid tier character (Lars, Bob, Nina, Miguel, etc.) with a Mishima (i.e., Heihachi, Devil Jin, or Kazuya).

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Black Adam is by far the most overrated character in the game. Alot of his tools that people complain about can actually be easily shut down. He doesn't have mix-ups so it is kind of hard for him to open up some characters. I honestly don't even think Black Adam is top 5 in the game, he is probably around 6 or 7

snort

Noob
Black Adam is by far the most overrated character in the game. Alot of his tools that people complain about can actually be easily shut down. He doesn't have mix-ups so it is kind of hard for him to open up some characters. I honestly don't even think Black Adam is top 5 in the game, he is probably around 6 or 7
Name 5 characters who are superior

Bane
And night wing
Omg night wing
Holly mother of piss night wing is crazy
Oh wait. I meant under rated

Superman maybe then? ... Naa

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I think Aquaman. Maybe I've not played many good ones, well I have... but I just don't see him as having something exceedingly broken, just a collection of good tools.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Name 5 characters who are superior

Alright in my honest opinion:

Superman is the best
Aquaman is 2nd
Killer Frost is 3rd
Batman is 4th
Idk exactly who 5th would be, but I would put one of these Nightwing Batgirl Cyborg or Black Adam. So Black Adam might be 5th, but most likely not

jaym7018

Noob
Quite obviously deathstroke is winning the most underrated character. "Not tournament viable" "kano 2.0" "never getting top 8" "never getting top 4" "low mid tier" "kano tier".