What's new

Who is the best Girl player of all time in the NRS community?

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I wish VioletSunFlower (I think that's her name) had ventured out to a tournament, because she is the best I have ever played. That is also the worst I've gotten beat down at the hands of... a Jade player :oops:
haven't seen her in forever :<

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Scarsunseen is legit. It would be between her and Whatshername if she lived near a real scene.

also cookie
she told me she lives in stroudsburg which is only 35 minutes away from me and i drove by there yesterday actually, if she needs a ride to an east coast event i could give her one (no sexual innuendos intended).

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I wish VioletSunFlower (I think that's her name) had ventured out to a tournament, because she is the best I have ever played. That is also the worst I've gotten beat down at the hands of... a Jade player :oops:
Dont underestimate that green bitch lol shes tricked me far too many times and made me say far too many expletives

Lilith

Baebality
Excuse my horrible lack of knowledge, that one jade player i saw on stream....maybe it was summerjam I can't remember :[ AND Ice Angel <3 I met her at TFC and her aquaman was pretty damn awesome ^^-

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
she told me she lives in stroudsburg which is only 35 minutes away from me and i drove by there yesterday actually, if she needs a ride to an east coast event i could give her one (no sexual innuendos intended).
lololol just noticed this now. where do you live around? maybe we could get some offline games going. just a warning - it's possible i'm way older than you haha. I play MK9 and Soul Calibur mostly. Never got into Injustice.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
lololol just noticed this now. where do you live around? maybe we could get some offline games going. just a warning - it's possible i'm way older than you haha. I play MK9 and Soul Calibur mostly. Never got into Injustice.
Lol I live in Allentown an I only play injustice :( @7L lives an hour from me as well. Also am 21 years old.