What's new

Who is the best Girl player of all time in the NRS community?

I think whatshername and I were the only females to play MK offline. And yea she did WAY better than me. I just traveled more. She had a great reptile and Milly! Is she still into injustice? We haven't played in a long time.
I'm still playing Injustice as well as MK9 for life! If you're free this weekend let's play.

Goldi

Noob
I'm still playing Injustice as well as MK9 for life! If you're free this weekend let's play.
I won't be around this weekend, but I have a fun reason! I'm actually moving over to the west coast! We might be able to play together offline sometimes soon :D

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Whatshername. One of the hypest things ive seen was at nwm4 when she knocked a guy out of the tournament with kano to make top 8.
He didnt respect her because shes a girl and he payed for it. I never did get to mirror her mileena though.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
WhatsHerName

You and Nate are two of my favorite people in the FGC.

Thanks for hosting us and showing us some cool stuff around LA! We're coming back out for some KI fun!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Scarsunseen is legit. It would be between her and Whatshername if she lived near a real scene.

also cookie

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I wish VioletSunFlower (I think that's her name) had ventured out to a tournament, because she is the best I have ever played. That is also the worst I've gotten beat down at the hands of... a Jade player :oops: