What's new

Who is still playing mk9?

Is mk9 still relevant now that Injustice is out?

• Total voters
besides having all the things i'd normally bitch and complain about (legitimate of course imo lol :p)...

mk9 is very fast, fun, and exciting to play (especially this) and/or watch compared to Injustice imo. it's a perfect balance where all characters can be played very momentum heavy, while the defensive characters can use the tools they have maintain their playstyle.

regardless of anything i did or said, i never stopped loving mk9. it's one of my favorite fighting games ever, that could be a lot better.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
On one hand...
- Injustice is not MK,
- MK is still the latest game of its title.
- MK has a nice, firm community.

On the other hand...
- MK is shit.
- MK is shit.
- MK is even more shit online if you do not have a scene.

dc1902

Noob
I will always like the Mortal Kombat franchise and I will continue to play mk. I also am a fan of justice league comics and tv shows,but I have no interest in playing Injustice because I don't think it should be made into a fighting game. I would have brought injustice if it was a rpg like Marvel ultimate allaiance.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I will always like the Mortal Kombat franchise and I will continue to play mk. I also am a fan of justice league comics and tv shows,but I have no interest in playing Injustice because I don't think it should be made into a fighting game. I would have brought injustice if it was a rpg like Marvel ultimate allaiance.
You're missing out. It's a fun game.

aj1701

Noob
Mk4life. Mk has been the only fighter I've ever really enjoyed. I'm not into comic books, so pass on igau. I have been considering giving doa5 a whirl, maybe just as an excuse for a non Mk stick lol.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
It seems like a lot of people dropped MK9 afterall. No one I know plays still and IGAU wasnt for me, despite being a huge Batman fan. I've been playing SFIV again since theres gonna be another update. IDK what Im gonna do until MK10 and SFV comes out. :(

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Honestly I still play online and its frustrating because nobody is on. Im forced to go in rooms where I keep getting declined because I have 7000+ wins (as if it means anything...I just got the game when it came out so wins rack up eventually)
So PLEASE if anybody still plays, add me so that we can get some games in!
XBL: KLNDR3D

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm going to play offline with anyone who ever wants to, however I'm not playing MK9 online anymore. I don't really play Injustice online either though, just every now and then.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Many top players dropped MK9, even Tom Brady said it or someshit like Injustice is better, lameeeee, it's like drop marvel because of sf4 lol. IMO Tom Brady dropped MK9 cuz his Sub-Zero will never win any tournament.