What's new

Question Who do you want to beat in tournament in MKX

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
you know that feeling when you finally fight Shao Kahn in MKII?

I want everyone I play to feel like that

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
@STB Shujinkydink You still need to beat Kung Lao in tournament :DOGE

Also I would very much enjoy a @FOREVER KING vs @Blind_Ducky grudge match in MKX.
I have beat Lao actually lol. 801 vegeta at evo to get out of my pool, slayer to get top 16 at scr 2013, And I sent PBoard to losers at nwm

What are these facts, I like to learn facts because learning is an adventure.
I made my debut at devastation 2011. It was the biggest mk tournament to date besides evo having 280ish entrants. I ended up getting 9th losing to 16 bit and b wizz. But not before eliminating tyrant Alex valle(who was fresh off a top 16 at evo) and showtime. Followed this up with a 2nd place at Canada cup losing to Justin Wong. 2012 saw fluctuations for me as I had bad showings at SCR going 1-2 and final round going 2-2(although with a hype set with cdjr). I would take 2nd at nwm becoming the first Canadian to play in a U.S. grand finals, also earning evo seeding points to be the top seeded Canadian in mk at evo being a top 10 seed. Evo I placed 17th losing to GGA Soonk and 16 bit. I won Canada cup that year with a run back from jwong. Then took top 16 at scr losing to xbladez and seven.

My injustice record is real thin. 25th atufgt 2013, 1-2 at evo and my final performance getting 13th at scr. Now that a game is back that I can put my passion towards I'm excited to get back on that horse and finally start placing at my potential

Last edited:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I have beat Lao actually lol. 801 vegeta at evo to get out of my pool, slayer to get top 16 at scr 2013, And I sent PBoard to losers at nwm

I made my debut at devastation 2011. It was the biggest mk tournament to date besides evo having 280ish entrants. I ended up getting 9th losing to 16 bit and b wizz. But not before eliminating tyrant Alex valle(who was fresh off a top 16 at evo) and showtime. Followed this up with a 2nd place at Canada cup losing to Justin Wong. 2012 saw fluctuations for me as I had bad showings at SCR going 1-2 and final round going 2-2(although with a hype set with cdjr). I would take 2nd at nwm becoming the first Canadian to play in a U.S. grand finals, also earning evo seeding points to be the top seeded Canadian in mk at evo being a top 10 seed. Evo I placed 17th losing to GGA Soonk and 16 bit. I won Canada cup that year with a run back from jwong. Then took top 16 at scr losing to xbladez and seven.

My injustice record is real thin. 25th atufgt 2013, 1-2 at evo and my final performance getting 13th at scr. Now that a game is back that I can put my passion towards I'm excited to get back on that horse and finally start placing at my potential
Bruh stop prop fishing (is what someone would have said to me if i wrote all of this down for myself lol) :DOGE