What's new

Who do you think will be revealed tomorrow for MKX? Vote!

Who do you think will be revealed tomorrow for MKX?

• Male

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Female

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • MK4 character

Votes: 29 18.4%
  • Brand New character

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • Returning MK9 character

Votes: 65 41.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
it's probably not, but PLEASE let it be Havik. I really don't care how bad he is. Just put him in the game and I'll be happy. However, if it's Fujin or Tanya then I'll be content.

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
Due to the Moon tweet, the vote should be REPTILE OR NIGHTWOLF, only first generation MK players would know why it could be Reptile and I'll go with that cause a moon is just to obvious for nightwolf :D

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Considering it's IGN, I doubt they'll reveal a character like Fujin, Reiko, Tanya or someone like that from the post-MK 3 era simply 'cause those characters aren't very well known to the casual MK audience. I'm going to guess it'll be someone like Mileena, Reptile, or Shang Tsung. Someone that's still fairly known, even to casual MK fans. Although, this could be a good way of getting this seemingly new character with the bow over with both casual and hardcore fans alike.

This stream on Friday (Saturday for me) though I have high hopes for. Seeing as how almost certainly everyone tuning into that stream will be a more hardcore fan of the series, them revealing a character like Fujin, Havik, Bo' Rai Cho or Reiko would make sense 'cause we would all know who they are.
Dammit, stop using logic. :DOGE

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I have no idea but I think it will be a returning character. I would really like to see robo-Smoke :)

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
In before a number of posters upset that the character they want reveal was not shown and going to post their jimmies.