What's new

Who do you think will be revealed tomorrow for MKX? Vote!

Who do you think will be revealed tomorrow for MKX?

• Male

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Female

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • MK4 character

Votes: 29 18.4%
  • Brand New character

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • Returning MK9 character

Votes: 65 41.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In regards to IGN's exclusive Mortal Kombat X character reveal tomorrow we want to generate some feedback in regards to who everyone thinks it'll be. I personally feel that the majority of us are hoping for a character that was NOT in Mortal Kombat 9 but will be a returning character. It seems the anxiousness of a returning Mortal Kombat 4 character is all but boiling over.

There are likely more "brand new" characters to be revealed, so that may be a possibility as well - what do you think?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm thinking a female (probably Mileena), and the second'll be a new character.

Or vice versa.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Mileena I hope ! if not, a new character in order to people have subject to talk along the week, until Thursday, hehe :D

Taking into consideration everything Boon's been hinting at and revealing I'm going out on a limb and saying Reptile and Forest Fox.

*Edited*

Last edited:
Considering it's IGN, I doubt they'll reveal a character like Fujin, Reiko, Tanya or someone like that from the post-MK 3 era simply 'cause those characters aren't very well known to the casual MK audience. I'm going to guess it'll be someone like Mileena, Reptile, or Shang Tsung. Someone that's still fairly known, even to casual MK fans. Although, this could be a good way of getting this seemingly new character with the bow over with both casual and hardcore fans alike.

This stream on Friday (Saturday for me) though I have high hopes for. Seeing as how almost certainly everyone tuning into that stream will be a more hardcore fan of the series, them revealing a character like Fujin, Havik, Bo' Rai Cho or Reiko would make sense 'cause we would all know who they are.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I'm thinking the next ninja tomorrow, definitely a returning favorite from ign. Then assuming a brand new character Thursday for the stream so NRS can introduce them themselves

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
when i saw this image by ed boon first thing that come to my mind was cyber smoke fatality
but well ... he posted a moon and there is a earth being destroyed

Plop

Noob
I'm expecting either that cowboy guy from the comic or Mileena/Jax. It's too early for Takeda, he hasn't grown up properly yet in the comics. When he does, he'll be revealed