What's new

Who Do You Think Is Top 5 In EO Beta?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Pressure
EX Spin fastest move in entire game (if not is top 3 for sure)
Teleport safe in many situations

and only with those tools Lao can wipe the entire roster

u now thats true bruh , thats no sin using Lao , but its true that lao is OP since MK 2...

Btw congrats for all ur wins foxy u deserve it , ur matchs r highly enjoyable .
Any character with a fast standing 1/d1 can literally hit him before he has the chance to press any buttons.

Guaranteed punish every time, therefore is not safe in any amount.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah no offence to Akro he is a really solid player and plays Mileena in his own unique way and it works extremely well.

But if I was asked if I want to be in Akros pool or Foxy's (or Reos) pool I'll choose Foxy's

Although I more than likely still get destroyed Id actually feel I would have a better chance of making it through the pools as I be comfortable enough to be able to play Neutral instead of blocking where on paper I should not be blocking in fear of my life I get rolled or randomly tele kicked :p

Again nothing wrong with that style it works very well for him but I would have way more trouble with that style of play, so not a hate comment just a prefer de comment dude is style outplaying me

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Because it's much easier to point out top 5 characters in a game vs top 10...especially in MKX because, while the whole cast is balanced, 6-15 are super even.

Besides, this isn't to be taken seriously...just letting people open their minds about characters and their tools pre-MKXL.
That quote was out of another "Mileena is top 5 thread" that got merged into this one so I was salty. But yeah I agree, I just don't feel like anyone is ready to actually name a top 5 at this point. But this is fun and gives everyone a nice idea of the communities thoughts.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
That quote was out of another "Mileena is top 5 thread" that got merged into this one so I was salty. But yeah I agree, I just don't feel like anyone is ready to actually name a top 5 at this point. But this is fun and gives everyone a nice idea of the communities thoughts.
Yeah, I know a few people probably never thought Mileena until now

Mileena is VERY good now. Her d1 is extremely good. I was hesitant to use it because of the range, been using it more instead of just mashing D3, and it's damn good.

But you can certainly tell who's fought her, who hasn't, and who knows how to use her. Best in the game is a little ridiculous. Top 5 is less ridiculous, top 10 is isn't that ridiculous anymore.

There's still people that are like "omg her mixups are crazy!"

Excellent range. good pokes. Good low profiling moves. Better sais. great AA. Very good (but punishable) mixups when she has meter, good damage. Great wakeup threat. Strong OKI with F1 and standing 3. She's not missing a whole lot anymore.