What's new

Who do you think is the "cheapest" character

Basically the character you think has to cheapest tactics used to win.

I would have to give it to smoke or kabal

Smoke: Easy combo that includes becoming invisible.
Kabal: Fast spin recovery from a missed spin, can catch you off guard from a double spin.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
black album said:
Basically the character you think has to cheapest tactics used to win.
Depending on the player, any number of characters can be cheap. Smoke, Reptile, Kabal. With the right player, Mileena and Sindel are fucking cunts as well.

S

scheissn

Kabal is by far the cheapest.
Robot Smoke is cheap an easy. I think him having invisibility is possibly the cheapest thing in the game.
It's up there with Kabals dash at least.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
ScheissNussen said:
Robot Smoke is cheap an easy. I think him having invisibility is possibly the cheapest thing in the game.
ESSEN MEINE SCHEISSE!!!!!

Good to see you broseph, Been a while!

S

scheissn

styroteqe said:
ScheissNussen said:
ESSEN MEINE SCHEISSE!!!!!

Good to see you broseph, Been a while!
Holla G!

black album said:
I also hate jump away fireballs with kabal.
I think he meant jump away fireballs with Sindel..... which I agree with, they are a bitch.

Cheapest character? *dun dun dunnnn* Kabal. Obviously.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
DarkSide said:
black album said:
I think he meant jump away fireballs with Sindel..... which I agree with, they are a bitch.
Yep. I'd rather play a good Kabal because of the HUGE pool of scrubs, decent, and high level players that can wake up spin just fiiiiiiiiiine, keeping you in check. The amount of players that effectively use Sindel is significantly smaller, so adjusting to the gay jump back strat can be a bitch sometimes. Idk I guess it could be that way for any lesser-used char with annoying strats. Let's just say I've had memorable experiences with that gray haired cunt, and the flight cancels on top of that...motherfuck. :mad:

DarkSide said:
black album said:

Cheapest character? *dun dun dunnnn* Kabal. Obviously.
No shit, I was saying I hate that and I ALSO hate kabal's fireball.

Kaiba

Noob
Sheeva. Two combos and your done. Plus her odd anti-air frames. And don't forget her cheap throw loop and multi-telestomp mayhem.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Sheeva? Seriously? Lao can finish you in one combo and has odd anti air. Sheeva is arguably the easiest to relaunch and has some of the worst normals with the exception of jabs and hks.

A good player with Liu Kang can also be a -cheap- nightmare.

I also think that Robot Smoke's throw makes him very cheap.

The cheapest character, even if it's not playable, is Motaro. Hell his a son of a b**** (or mare :p)

Greetings

Mr Wiggl3s said:
Human smoke is the most bitch mode. There aren't many expert robo smoke users out there anymore
Seems like the noob robot smoke players have moved onto human smoke. They still aren't very good with him but it's annoying when they catch you with random spears.