What's new

Who do you think is Bottom 5?

Your bottom 5

• Total voters

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Just to point out why all these "who is bottom/top _______" fan polls are crap: in accordance to the way the question is phrased and the poll results are going as of right now, Tremor and Jax are the least bottom 5 of the whole roster.

So that means Tremor and Jax are tied for number 1 in the game y'all.
This thread was made out if genuine curiosity and fun. And that was a very very weird way to interperate the poll... I thought it was a very good question since once someone asked me I realized that it is harder to put together a bottom 5 list than I thought since this game is surprisingly very very balanced, so I was curious who people thought were at the lower spectrum of the scale.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
People running on reaction when they see Tele Slash is a Myth (a perfect one).
I just don't ''spam'' Flurry and i dont wakeup with EX Karma every time.If i person know's Kenshi he will w8 / bait the Karma and thats the time u need to get up and do a Throw or ''something'' and if they don't respect you .. you just EX Karma them (beware the fast hitting strings).
Patience is the Key.
People running on reaction to teleslash is not a 'myth'. It's possible and the fact that you say otherwise proves that you only play against people who don't know the matchup/lack experience against Kenshi.
Of course you don't spam teleflurry, they'll just start ducking it and punish you from full screen. That's Kenshi's biggest flaw, his MAIN zoning tool is so unsafe, using it is a big risk, and unfortunately the risk/reward is not in his favor.

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
People running on reaction to teleslash is not a 'myth'. It's possible and the fact that you say otherwise proves that you only play against people who don't know the matchup/lack experience against Kenshi.
Of course you don't spam teleflurry, they'll just start ducking it and punish you from full screen. That's Kenshi's biggest flaw, his MAIN zoning tool is so unsafe, using it is a big risk, and unfortunately the risk/reward is not in his favor.
Talking about that makes you one of the scrubs that cry for the 50/50 and safe Armor Launchers i gues.
From what i see you just Quote the Popular People who Downplay this Character.
And don't tell me vs what People i play , i play vs people who know the Matchup.
Reacting on Tele Slash / Flurry is the same as Reacting on most of the stuff in this game.Btw i will ask again - When was the last time a Balanced Kenshi lost in a Tournament coz of Flurry Duck and when was the last time a TEMPEST LAO lost coz of a Spin bait?

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Talking about that makes you one of the scrubs that cry for the 50/50 and safe Armor Launchers i gues.
From what i see you just Quote the Popular People who Downplay this Character.
And don't tell me vs what People i play , i play vs people who know the Matchup.
Reacting on Tele Slash / Flurry is the same as Reacting on most of the stuff in this game.Btw i will ask again - When was the last time a Balanced Kenshi lost in a Tournament coz of Flurry Duck and when was the last time a TEMPEST LAO lost coz of a Spin bait?
Which part of my post suggests that I want 50/50s and a safe armored launcher? I just want him to zone properly..
To answer your irrelevant question, the reason you see Kung Laos losing to a spin bait more is because you see more Kung Laos, period. Lol. KL is 100x more used in tournaments than Kenshi.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
BEENEEWEENEES:
MK9: famous Kano up player. Used to go to "Battle and Brew" in Atlanta and do well when pig wasn't around. Frequently claimed that Kano vs. Kenshi was something like 5-5/4-6 (L O L), and that the character was fine, even after Tom Brady recorded a video of Kano getting punished for even attempting pressure. He eventually quietly admitted on TYM that Kano doesn't stand a chance vs. Kenshi.
MKX: guess he's maining F/T now and starting the same ol' story.

Point being: there's no use arguing with these guys. They'll run you around in circles with nonsensical arguments until you get tired/bored. Just wait to see what they end up doing later in the game's life -- IMO that shows a character's viability much better than their words do.
When did I ever say Kano/Kenshi was 5-5 D: that matchup is what nightmares are made of. My brief "up-playing" of MK9 Kano was less of an up-playing and more of a "trying to convince myself not to quit this game because I don't want to accept that the only character I like is undisputedly the worst." I genuinely think Ferra/Torr is a good character. That being said, it's a rough life being a good character in a game of ridiculous characters. Interpret that as you want~

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
You dont punish with 13/15 frame normals against the majority of stuff you get like 20%. B3 and f2 are both low and slow as shit so no mixup , b121 cant argue
Punish with 1,1 which leaves you at enough frame advantage to force a mixup. You can't always straight up punish in those situations but it does give you the opportunity to get bigger damage and set up mindgames